We just finished a build and thought it was pic-worthy, so i figured I'd make a thread.

Thanks for checking it out. Stay tuned to my fretting guide for an update this week!
that bridge made my pants a little tighter, good work
Hey... Hey guys.... Watch This!
I'm definitely not a fan of the headstock, but I enjoy the feel of the rest of the guitar. That headstock is just so fat it distracts from the artistic flow of the rest of the instrument.
"Words"
Just As I Am

MD PRS Style Semi-Hollow
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Mesa Dual Rectifier
2x12 Celestion 30's
Kustom 200
8x10 EMC's
Quote by Jason Jillard
why does the top half seem quilted and the bottom half seem flamed?.. just on the back. looks good as usual tho

It's all flamed....cut from the same board. It could be the picture, lighting, angle, etc or it might just be the fact that its a pretty wide flame. Thanks!
Mint! What is the neck made out of?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by nowa90
Mint! What is the neck made out of?

love obviously. its that good
but yeah like the others i dislike the headstock just cuz its so big. the rest of the guitar is gorgeoussss
WOW I have never seen anything like that. That HS is kind of ugly but it does fit the guitars style very well. Overall that is one beautiful guitar.
Quote by Jason Jillard
yeah.. just odd to have such a wavy flame and then such a strait flame from the same board..

Here's another take, hopefully this angle shows that its still pretty straight, just consistently wide

Last edited by Becker Guitars at May 4, 2011,
This is gorgeous, i love how the control cavity is done. Does that cover slide out sideways?
Quote by matt154
This is gorgeous, i love how the control cavity is done. Does that cover slide out sideways?

Yes it does