http://www.bcrich.com/models/guitars/2011%20Electric%20Guitar/Stealth-NT/169

Was thinking of investing in this guitar soon. I've always wanted a Stealth shape, 24 frets, no trem. I personally like the way the guitar looks. Just wanted to know if anybody had opinions or personal experience with this guitar and would like to give me some insight.

Thanks in advance
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
yeah I think its cool. But I don't know the price.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
I see you like BC Rich, I like this very much
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Meh. Seems like an average guitar spec wise for $500. Everything looks good but the pickups. Personally, I think it's only worth about $400 new.

But, it is a pretty unique shape, so you have to take what you can get I guess.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
A pointy guitar with round edges. Interesting. Interesting but ugly.
My ex-lead guitarist, a former BC Rich fanboy, has a JRV7, which is built to the same specs bar the inlays, the extra string and the pickups(it has a 7-string version of the BDSM, which to be quite honest I think sound great in his $400 Masterpiece Bich), and it sounds like utter crap to me, the tone sounded really...hollow, I don't quite know how to describe it, his Bich which had a bolt-on maple neck had a really meaty sound to it for a $400 guitar, but this thing didn't seem to have any mids or sustain or juice to it, it sounded broken, to be honest, though that could be just because it had those pickups in it. But...it's a Stealth. And it's $500. I'm a sucker for Stealths(if you're wondering why, TS, look at your pic), I'd probably pick it up if I was righty. xD I really like how BC Riches feel too, mind you, the necks are nice and big but they're not too big, certainly a change from all the paper-thin necks you get on lot of other metal guitars(which I find downright unplayable). And the Stealth just looks to be a comfy shape, I like cutaways on the bottom of the body.

...but, again, I've never played this thing. xD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
it is okay. there's nothing too special about it, but its not a flawed guitar either. just a run of the mill $500 guitar that happens to be a funny shape
Pickup swap and you'll love it...I've seem to fallen in love with bc rich necks as well...
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Quote by BreeBreeMiikey
Pickup swap and you'll love it...I've seem to fallen in love with bc rich necks as well...

This was EXACTLY what I was thinking. If I wind up making this purchase I'm likely going to pick out a some new pups as well.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
This was EXACTLY what I was thinking. If I wind up making this purchase I'm likely going to pick out a some new pups as well.

Then go for it, I mean you are going to be playing it, so our opinions aren't really important
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Carvin V220
Quote by BreeBreeMiikey
Then go for it, I mean you are going to be playing it, so our opinions aren't really important

You're right I suppose. I just thought I'd ask more seasoned minds if there was anything to be wary of.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
This is, I swear, the 4th or 5th thread on the Stealth in the last couple weeks. Use the searchbar.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by TheBodomBullet
You're right I suppose. I just thought I'd ask more seasoned minds if there was anything to be wary of.

I understand, we all want a little confirmation of the product we are spending hard earned cash on .
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Carvin V220
Quote by JustRooster
This is, I swear, the 4th or 5th thread on the Stealth in the last couple weeks. Use the searchbar.

He's the guy making all the threads

I'm gonna answer the same thing I did with your previous thread on the same matter.

"Why not get the Schuldiner tribute version? It's way cooler!"
Quote by Rautio

I'm gonna answer the same thing I did with your previous thread on the same matter.

But it only has one pickup. Its a guitar thats overpriced just because its a sig and has a different shape.

@TS : imo its a great guitar if its quality is close to if not a par with the Rizzo 7 Stealth, which I'm totally GASSING. Thanks for reminding me about the stealth TS. =.=
Quote by Rautio

I'll respond in what I may have (or at least should have) already said.

No interest in signature guitars and it also has just 1 pickup.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon: