I'm looking to get a second delay for my board. something with tap temp and the ability to save presets. I want the most user friendly option, for live purposes. I've narrowed down my selection to the following:

Boss DD-20 w/ an external tap tempo footswitch

TC Nova Delay

Eventide Time Factor

I'm also thinking with a budget, but if the right choice comes with a higher cost, so be it!
So go ahead fellow UGers, give me your opinions and the pros and cons of each pedal to help me make a decision.

Check out my band! Endeavor

Fender American Deluxe Telecaster (little 59')
Peavey 5150 II
Orange PPC412
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Monster Power Pro 900
Korg Pitchblack Pro
Sennheiser EW 172 Wireless
Carvin 6 space rack
I've got a Digitech Digital Delay and I've no complaints. It's got numerous models of delay, including a chorus tinged option, a tap tempo option as well as a dial for time, and can even loop. I think it only does about five seconds, but that's not terrible in a pinch if you're into that sort of thing.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I've tried the digitech delays. not a big fan. I'm pretty set on the 3 delays I've listed.

Peavey 5150 II
Orange PPC412
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Monster Power Pro 900
Korg Pitchblack Pro
Carvin 6 space rack
Line 6 DL4? Three presets and tap tempo, not bad and "live-friendly". Also would add a bit more delay versatility to your existing Carbon Copy. Just another suggestion. I've played with TC's Nova Repeater also, hell of a delay for $125 i think it was but i realize this is different than their actual Nova "Delay".
I borrowed a DL4 for a few months. Not really in love with the sound it puts out either. Just sounds too processed. I did look up the Nova Repeater, seems like a trimmed down version of the Nova Delay. It can't save presets though...and that's a big deal for what I want it for.

Peavey 5150 II
Orange PPC412
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Monster Power Pro 900
Korg Pitchblack Pro
Carvin 6 space rack
My personal rec's of your three would be the exact opposite order you listed them.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
one of my favorite delays that was the most user friendly was the mxr carbon carbon. it's as basic as it gets and no tap tempo or multiple modes, but it sounds amazing
Quote by andrerist
one of my favorite delays that was the most user friendly was the mxr carbon carbon. it's as basic as it gets and no tap tempo or multiple modes, but it sounds amazing

...and is already owned by the TS.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I have a Nova Repeater which is essentially a stripped down version of the Nova Delay without the presets or screen and I really couldn't recommend either enough; very easy to use, especially with the string-tapping feature.
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
I have a carbon copy and I love it. I don't need another analog delay though...I definitely want a digital delay. Something that stays clean at all times. Analogs tend to distort a bit after so many repeats. And I need the ability to save presets.
has anyone have any experience with the delays I listed in my original post?

Peavey 5150 II
Orange PPC412
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Monster Power Pro 900
Korg Pitchblack Pro
Carvin 6 space rack
Time Factor is awesome. Especially with the most recent update. They can be had for less than $300 used if you look around a bit. The MIDI option is very nice as well.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs