I like it, but you could probly turn the guitar track up a little. Good work tho man. you've got something going
I like the music and the idea. The vocals are not particularly good though. It sounds like the guy could probably do better. He has parts where he sounds decent. The guy above is right in that the guitar can use a little more volume. With a polished vocal track and the mixing tweaks this would be a great song.

Here's mine if you wanna take a gander: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1438714
Im not sure entirely of raising the guitar volume... it just sounds like the vocals are too high imo. A nice standard pop punk song. Sound like early fall out boy. As has been stated, a little remixing seems to be needed to help out the overall impression of the track.
Yea the mix isn't perfect, were working with a lot of low end equipment but we literally formed yesterday and said "Hey we should record this" so I think considering that..Im happy with the production result.

Thanks for the crits, and keep them coming thanks
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god