I did a search and there was no thread on these guys. Really good and underrated band. Signed to victory records with bands like A Day To Remember, etc. What are you're guys opinion on them? Amazing vocalist IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xrq6nFGIMw

^ their music video, in case you guys have never heard of them.

http://youtu.be/WHLszQyZd8Y

^ my band that's featuring Aaron Pauley (the vocalist) on one of our new songs off our upcoming release. lol yeahh some shameless self promotion ftw
Oh, ADTR? Count me in!

Clean chorus with power chords? So innovative!

Vocals sound awesome! Just like In Fear and Faith and Broadway!

A breakdown with synth? THIS IS TOO MUCH. ATTACK ATTACK MOVE OUT OF THE WAY THERES NOT ENOUGH ROOM FOR 302498320498320489320498320493284 BANDS THAT SOUND JUST LIKE THIS ON VICTORY/RISE RECORDS.

This one is so much better!
That was a brilliant first reply
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by Kruptos
I did a search and there was no thread on these guys. Really good and underrated band. Signed to victory records with bands like A Day To Remember, etc. What are you're guys opinion on them? Amazing vocalist IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xrq6nFGIMw

^ their music video, in case you guys have never heard of them.

http://youtu.be/WHLszQyZd8Y

^ my band that's featuring Aaron Pauley (the vocalist) on one of our new songs off our upcoming release. lol yeahh some shameless self promotion ftw

Quote by Kyle<3
Oh, ADTR? Count me in!

Clean chorus with power chords? So innovative!

Vocals sound awesome! Just like In Fear and Faith and Broadway!

A breakdown with synth? THIS IS TOO MUCH. ATTACK ATTACK MOVE OUT OF THE WAY THERES NOT ENOUGH ROOM FOR 302498320498320489320498320493284 BANDS THAT SOUND JUST LIKE THIS ON VICTORY/RISE RECORDS.

This one is so much better!

I was gonna say all of this.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Anyone else find it strangely appropriate that the intro lyrics to that song that was posted was "It's all the same, nothing has changed"?

Maybe they're taking the piss...I hope so, for my own sanity.

Also, hats off to Kyle
*Kyle Applause*
*The Spoon Appaluse for catching that becuase I sure as hell don't want to have to hear that song*
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
The fact that they got Jack Blacks' brother to sing deserves some cred at least.
bleh, not gonna listen to it, but the band name reminds me of my ex-ex-ex who cheated on me =/

****ing bitch.
Quote by Arterial
bleh, not gonna listen to it, but the band name reminds me of my ex-ex-ex who cheated on me =/

****ing bitch.

lol
Does every ****ing band on victory have to sound the exact same? **** this band and **** that label, someone needs to tell people to stop making music like this. Hell, I'll pay them to stop.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
it would be a great victory if this kind of music just went away. this and pop country, its just too awful.
I think the reason it's like this is because this is what kids like and this is what young music fans these days are into, and the record labels know this. That's why these labels like victory and rise only sign bands with a certain sound because it has been proven to work and that's how the labels make money.

I also feel that everyone in this forum just seriously has no life so they pretend to be cool by talking shit on every thread they can. Can you kids stop trolling for a little bit and just give the music a listen? I honestly don't see anything wrong with this music. I enjoy it. And if you don't enjoy this kind of music, you can just not participate. I'm getting tired of this constant flaming.
Quote by Kruptos
I think the reason it's like this is because this is what kids like and this is what young music fans these days are into, and the record labels know this. That's why these labels like victory and rise only sign bands with a certain sound because it has been proven to work and that's how the labels make money.

I also feel that everyone in this forum just seriously has no life so they pretend to be cool by talking shit on every thread they can. Can you kids stop trolling for a little bit and just give the music a listen? I honestly don't see anything wrong with this music. I enjoy it. And if you don't enjoy this kind of music, you can just not participate. I'm getting tired of this constant flaming.

Does nothing about that sentence seem wrong to you? The people on this board who "troll" by saying their opinions on these worthless bands are the ones who are passionate about music enough to stand up for it and not let it become formulaic bullshit. Unfortunately, labels like Rise and Victory are trying their hardest to make it that way.

There's nothing wrong with liking this music, just understand that it's all formulaic and derivative, stifling any form of innovation in heavy music by taking all the label contracts and spawning kids like you who constantly fellate the flavour of the month put out by Tony Victory.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by Kruptos

You're calling the people in this forum, trolls because they don't like recycled dog crap?
I would go so far as to call you the troll for posting bands like this in such a good forum. If having no life means listening to good, underrated music that flies under the radar so that crappy bands like this can make cash, I will take that insult any day, my friend.

This band sux.
TOP 500 Contributors
If you've got a real metalcore song that you want tabbed, let me know. I'll see what I can do.
Quote by Kruptos

Why would we have no life? When I posted I was in class.. (it was boring.)

Also, I gave the music a listen but I realized as I was listening I had heard it before already multiple times. I mean I used to be into this kind of stuff, but even I find it stale and boring now... It's crazy just how similar this is to other artists in this genre.

If you liek it, yo dats iight, but just realize... dayum, this ish be recycled... mad recycled.
Quote by Kruptos

Listened to the first 30 seconds to minute of five songs, then decided that this band was godawful. Also, Kyle wins.

/leaves
Quote by Kyle<3

If you liek it, yo dats iight, but just realize... dayum, this ish be recycled... mad recycled.

This wins.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
hella recycled.

EDIT: Only good Victory records band is Within the Ruins IMO.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Quote by zezimathehero
Does nothing about that sentence seem wrong to you? The people on this board who "troll" by saying their opinions on these worthless bands are the ones who are passionate about music enough to stand up for it and not let it become formulaic bullshit. Unfortunately, labels like Rise and Victory are trying their hardest to make it that way.

There's nothing wrong with liking this music, just understand that it's all formulaic and derivative, stifling any form of innovation in heavy music by taking all the label contracts and spawning kids like you who constantly fellate the flavour of the month put out by Tony Victory.

This is pretty much what I wanted to say, but he put it more eloquently.
I have a joke..

If we stopped making generic bands.....it certainly would be...

A Victory
Records.
Quote by Arterial
I have a joke..

If we stopped making generic bands.....it certainly would be...

A Victory
Records.

I have another one.

If we stopped making generic bands.....there would certainly be...

A Rise in better bands.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Quote by The Spoon
It would definitely be a day to remember

The world would Forevermore be a better place.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Good music, It Prevails.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Looks like someone needs to Abandon All Ships.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
I asked where she was and they said Jamie's Elsewhere
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
This is just boring now.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!