So basically I have to choose a song to play at my guitar school anual concert. The problem is I don't want to go over some song that has been played over the last years neither I want to choose an obvious song, also I'll have to try avoiding songs that highly rely on the lyrics/singing, meaning I need some dynamics and not a song that goes around with 3 or 4 riffs all the same.

I consider myself a intermediate player, listen to a lot of stuff, megadeth, iron maiden, pantera, led zeppelin, beatles, rolling stones, steve vai, joe satriani, pink floyd lynyrd skynyrd, deep purple, black sabbath, zakk wylde, ozzy osbourne, metallica, guns, gary moore, motörhead, judas priest, jimi hendrix, ac/dc, scorpions...you get the idea...help?
here, there, everywhere by the Beatles. Its a cool sounding song with some interesting chord shapes and alot of the vocal melody is in the guitar parts
Obviously somebody is going to suggest Technical Difficulties - so ill just throw it in there (which if you can pull it off will be awesome)

Always with me, Always with you is a good one, but you could do Satch Boogie or The Extremist
Where's Waldo?
Baby by Justin Bieber
COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro
ESP: H-1001
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Digitech DT Whammy
Ibanez Sweeping Demon
Earthquake Bit Commander
Tone Mob Model 001 Fuzz Generator
DOD Bone Shaker
Stomp Under Foot Sonic Warfare
Daredevil 77 IC Op-Amp Fuzz
I've always liked "Summer Song" by Satriani (ever since I saw it on a commercial for Sony walkmans... man, I'm old...)

Hendrix's version of "All Along the Watchtower" is a good one too. He changed up his playing a lot in that so it wouldn't be too repetitive (and it's instantly recognizable - good for a concert).

And, of course, anything by Justin Bieber.
Current Gear:
2002 Gibson Les Paul Standard
'57 AVRI Fender Stratocaster
MIJ Fender Jaguar Special HH
Marshall JVM410
Vox AC15 C2
Quote by ryaniomitch
always with me always with you- satriani- that will make any audience cum their pants if done properly

/thread
you're a stone fox
"Roof With A Hole"- The Meat Puppets.

never done, especially not in the last few years and certainly not expected.

edit: nevermind, apparently, you cant sing...
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by Mainer
Soothsayer by Buckethead, Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria

^^ Ok, yeah, if you can play anything by Buckethead then definitely go for it. That's like listening to an old school Mario Brothers soundtrack sped up by like 100 times. Always weird. Always impressive.
Current Gear:
2002 Gibson Les Paul Standard
'57 AVRI Fender Stratocaster
MIJ Fender Jaguar Special HH
Marshall JVM410
Vox AC15 C2
Hmm I'm liking the opinions so far, also 've been thinking lately on The Loner by Gary Moore and Crushing Days by Satriani.
I read this thread title as the much more interesting "Cheese song for concert"

Consider me disappointed
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har