So I was practising, and it got really boring so i started playing stuff and i found a few notes that 'go together' well atleast for me.
And i took an hour to make something out of it and something came out which i really liked.

So Im asking you what scale is this because I really dig it. If its possible to define the scale, IF ITS a scale and not random notes:

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/DocArunas/music/all/play992993
A tab or something would be nice... but for now, just listening I'm going to say phrygian or phyrgian dominant.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Yep, pretty straight E phrygian dominant with one accidental in the last part right near the end when you hit the minor 3rd and then the major 3rd.

Learn more theory though, you should be able to figure this stuff out on your own.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Yep, pretty straight E phrygian dominant with one accidental in the last part right near the end when you hit the minor 3rd and then the major 3rd.

Learn more theory though, you should be able to figure this stuff out on your own.

Which frets are those?
Anyway I once wanted to give scales and all these mods a shot, but it seemed to much stuff going around so i kinda droped it, if you know a nobrainer article on it feel free to post
Quote by DocArunas
Which frets are those?
Anyway I once wanted to give scales and all these mods a shot, but it seemed to much stuff going around so i kinda droped it, if you know a nobrainer article on it feel free to post

There is no nobrainer article on it because it takes actual effort to get your head around.

The accidental is the 8th fret on the B string, that being the minor third of E. Seriously, take the time to learn it, it's worth it. Start with Freepower's simple theory videos and then move on to the "The Crusade" series of columns here on UG.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.