Hi again!

I went to a Panasonic store and they suggested this plasma TV in my price range (£500). I said I wanted Plasma and he said it was best for what I wanted (gaming). He said he would sell it for £499 with a 3 year guarantee. I am worried to buy it as I have no idea how much it is worth and generally store prices are more expensive than online prices. Also, does anyone own one of these or have had experience with one? I you do/have then please share your experience!

Thanks alot
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
If you lay the box down on it's side at any point between leaving the store and putting it up on your wall, or lay the TV down at all, your warranty is unvalidated.

Plasma FTL.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
If you lay the box down on it's side at any point between leaving the store and putting it up on your wall, or lay the TV down at all, your warranty is unvalidated.

Plasma FTL.

So don't do it.

I like LCD but Plasma has benefits, particularly fast motion and black levels.
some numpty in Currys put a Plasma down flat when he was taking it to a car for someone and the woman went apeshit at him

was brilliant to watch.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
some numpty in Currys put a Plasma down flat when he was taking it to a car for someone and the woman went apeshit at him

was brilliant to watch.

What actually happens? I've never heard of this before.
Quote by Saint78
Isnt this what Google is for?

Tried Loads of different combinations of the name and I couldn't find a price anywhere because I think this range has been discontinued
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
It's mainly because when it's laid down flat it's more susceptible to damage via movement/vibration. It's not recommended you lay them flat ever, but especially not in transit or when moving it

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94

was brilliant to watch.

I bet it was!