I've arranged to play guitar with this girl I'm friends with. Only problem is I'd like to be more than friends with her cuz she's gorgeous and really has a great personality etc.... She plays acoustic, I play electric (most styles from pop rock to metal to whatever sounds good, however I can't improvise at all because my knowledge of theory is minimal.) She says she likes to play whatever (mostly strum along classics and new hits example: closing time) and she can sing. I wanna know what you guys think are some good songs to play for the two of us, and let me make it a point that I don't care about being perfect and I'll play acoustic parts on electric and vice-versa as long as I'm having fun jamming or I'll play the guitar and she can sing. Oh yea I've been playing for four years and her just more than one so keep it easy to intermediate difficulty.

(don't chew me out for playing guitar to get girls, this is a rare-ish thing and I play 99% of the time in my room by myself when no one is listening)

Thanks for the help in advance.
Wonderwall

/thread
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Come All You Weary - Thrice
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
Leonard Cohen - Teachers

Bit more on the "mature" side. Great lyrics, guitar play and fun to play.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Me and a girl friend are in the same situation as you. "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane is a good one, as is "Under Cover of Darkness" by The Strokes. The notes in that song should be fairly easy for a girl singer to hit.
I've never understood the problem people have with playing guitar to get girls. Some people just have the personality of a floor board, guitar's all they have!
hello
Islands in the Stream-Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. Nothing gets chicks hot like The Gambler.
First of all Im gonna piss on you for not knowing theory.
Second play some classics like Imagine or Working Class Hero by Lennon
you're a stone fox
Quote by xdiablox37

(don't chew me out for playing guitar to get girls, this is a rare-ish thing and I play 99% of the time in my room by myself when no one is listening)

Just how UG likes it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I used to love her - GNR
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
2 Cups of Tea- Star ****ing Hipsters
it's easy to play, and has girl/guy vocals
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Get to know theory, it really helps. Even the most basic, like harmonising scales proves VERY fruitfuls.

Secondly, I started hanging out with the girl I was with before the last one through music and jamming together. In fact I created almost this exact thread beforehand. Make a connection, however small, outside of a musical context and you've got a new frau there. Do good music though, Beatles never fail.
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by Philip_pepper
Swing life away - Rise against

This
Quote by pwrmax
You win this thread. You get a cookie, except there's no cookie smiley so here's a llama

Very proud owner of (1) lolstack(s)
Quote by Stugg334

Quote by kornfire15
Come All You Weary - Thrice

This.
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
Take her out for food or something after you get tired of playing, anywhere out of the house.
between heaven and hell - zakk wylde
come all you weary - thrice
brian wilson - barenaked ladies
red hot chili peppers maybe?

I love playing with my girlfriend so I think its a great way to get started with her man
Quote by Its So Easy
I used to love her - GNR

Someone is carrying on my mantle as poster of this every time someone asks this question. It is now your responsibility to post this in every thread such as this one. The torch has been passed. Godspeed, My friend.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by opc100
I've never understood the problem people have with playing guitar to get girls. Some people just have the personality of a floor board, guitar's all they have!

I know that feel, bro.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Biffy Clyro - Only One Word Comes to Mind/Justboy/Scary Mary... fu just learn anything they do

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I suggest you play nice deep songs such as buckethead or Hendrix-y kinda stuff and give the "i have feelings" look while playing if u get me haha.
If not just play a familiar song she can sing to and look her in the eyes while she sings or some lovey crap.
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by Philip_pepper
Swing life away - Rise against

Last Request - Paolo Nutini

These. Plus the rest of Nutini's first album.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by stratdud39
I cum blood always seems to work for me, may as well give that one a shot.

I prefer Meathook Sodomy or Bind Torture Kill.

On a serious note, Try something she hasn't heard and will find interesting, yet easy to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVYp2sgA9M0
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
Quote by actaderock
Pink floyd? Avenged Sevenfold?

I assume your joking?
you're a stone fox