I don't know why, but no matter how much they're used, I still love them. My friends do the same things with jokes in real life. They beat the same joke into the ground and we all still fund it funny.

Does anyone else feel the same?
Obviously, otherwise they wouldn't have become memes.....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
The rage guy memes can be pretty hilarious, with the many different faces.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I absolutely love Me Gusta. It's because there's no word in the english language that expresses the transgressive joy of a Me Gusta moment. It expresses the unexpressable and for that, I love it.

Generally I don't enjoy memes, but the flexibility of the rageguy series makes it an exception. Although the faces are the same, the situations and layout are always different. In facts its better because the faces are the same-- we feel like we know the characters. Like trolldad, we can relate because his character is so well established.

**** the pear, though.
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by Brick23
I absolutely love Me Gusta. It's because there's no word in the english language that expresses the transgressive joy of a Me Gusta moment. It expresses the unexpressable and for that, I love it.

Generally I don't enjoy memes, but the flexibility of the rageguy series makes it an exception. Although the faces are the same, the situations and layout are always different. In facts its better because the faces are the same-- we feel like we know the characters. Like trolldad, we can relate because his character is so well established.

**** the pear, though.

you're a stone fox
Quote by smb
Nope, don't really get why people insist on posting them.

This, that amp one is really annoying, not funny in the slightest, neither are most of them tbh, even if you are there at the apparent 'creation' of the meme

however, find stupid jokes funny, but not when they are repeated for the 800th time
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by smb
Nope, don't really get why people insist on posting them.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by djentman
I used to love memes, but I feel they are a bit overused nowadays.

Also they are still painfully unfunny to use outside of the internet.

This. Also when people use text chat like "lol" or "jk" in real life its painfully annoying.
you're a stone fox
Quote by djentman
I used to love memes, but I feel they are a bit overused nowadays.

Also, they are still painfully unfunny to use outside of the internet.

This is exactly how I feel about it.
I'm so happy the "what you need is a new amp" meme died so fast.
ಠ_ಠ
"Extremely"?

No. Some of them are fun, but not so fun that you'll burst out laughing, in my opinion.