Underneath gravitational force
To shine on and on forever more

Sadly supernovas came
And washed these sacred structures away
Torn into a blurry mass of gray

To this beauty that once hung in the sky
Who will vanish in one millennia's time
So for one last time we say good-bye, good-bye
First off, the Eagle Nebula is my favorite Nebula (odd, I know) and the Pillars Of Creation were one of the first things to truly strike me with awe when I was a child, and they still do.

Secondly, the lyrics themselves - are good. Although, the reference to an eagle flying high kinda threw me off. It's probably just because I'm a science geek but when I think of any massive space structure, especially these, I imagine nothing has every truly flown through it, except maybe the jets from a quasar or something. This is also me being a science geek, so forgive me, but since the Pillars of Creation are in the present tense destroyed, yet we will not observe this for another thousand or so years (can't remember) I think if you slipped some kind of paradoxical contrast between us observing them as "living", and there actuality of being "dead" would be a great addition to this.

I also like how you reference its birth and death, not many will appreciate that from a poetic and a scientific viewpoint I think, all in all a good job. Had you not told me the title I would of known what you were talking about, making it even more so better.
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
No sarcasm intended, the criticism is very much appreciated. About the eagle reference, I was really just trying to find a way to name the Eagle Nebula without directly calling it that. To the part about it being destroyed yet still being visible, I sort of did in the second line of the last stanza, "Who will vanish in one millennia's time", which comes after the part about it's "death". And Pillars of Creation is just a working title at the moment. I'm still trying to come up with a much less, well, obvious one.
But like I said, I do greatly appreciate the criticism.
By the way, the Eagle Nebula is easily my favorite, followed by the Horsehead and Tarantula Nebulas.
Fair enough on the eagle reference, I should of seen that one really lol
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
I also found the eagles part a bit cliche, until I read your explanation.

Very nice lyrics man!