Consider this a vent. Probably a long read ahead, but i don't care.

I'm pretty down at the moment.

I'm 19 and at University. Or was. I dropped out for the year yesterday. It was for a couple of reasons. I missed around 5 weeks of material at the start of the year through serious illness (Emergency hospital at 6am, coughing up actual chunks (around 9mm a time) of flesh. That, and I wasn't enjoying commerce (accounting) so I changed to Law. The Law papers only start at the beginning of the University year. February.

So I have until February to fill in time. i just feel kinda lost. I'm just sitting here bummed out. Theres no doubt that I'm intelligent, things were just against me this year =/

I've told myself I'm gonna work until then, and I've started running and doing weights the past couple of months.

Help, Pit.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Theres no doubt that I'm intelligent.

В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Go volunteer somewhere while you're looking for a job. 1) It's something you can put on a resume. "I volunteer 4 hours a week at (insert charity here)" looks good. 2) It'll give ya something to do for a couple hours a week.

@Zaphikh:
Not so sure how that's funny, man. Either contribute something useful or gtfo.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 4, 2011,
Quote by MH400
Theres no doubt that I'm intelligent

*There's

The best thing to do would be to find a job. Save money. You'll definitely need it once your back in school and can't work as much.
Quote by daytripper75
*There's

The best thing to do would be to find a job. Save money. You'll definitely need it once your back in school and can't work as much.

Yeah, I know. I missed a few things. I'm just not in the mood to put time into a post on the internet. lol

And yeah. I'm gonna try and work 40 hours a week. I just feel bummed =/

Quote by crazysam23_Atax

@Zaphikh:
Not so sure how that's funny, man. Either contribute something useful or gtfo.

He doesn't like me. He likes to ridicule all of my posts. never understood him, tbh.
RIP Tom Searle.

*you're
Quote by MH400
Consider this a vent. Probably a long read ahead, but i don't care.

I'm pretty down at the moment.

I'm 19 and at University. Or was. I dropped out for the year yesterday. It was for a couple of reasons. I missed around 5 weeks of material at the start of the year through serious illness (Emergency hospital at 6am, coughing up actual chunks (around 9mm a time) of flesh. That, and I wasn't enjoying commerce (accounting) so I changed to Law. The Law papers only start at the beginning of the University year. February.

So I have until February to fill in time. i just feel kinda lost. I'm just sitting here bummed out. Theres no doubt that I'm intelligent, things were just against me this year =/

I've told myself I'm gonna work until then, and I've started running and doing weights the past couple of months.

Help, Pit.

I HAVE FOUND YOUR PROBLEM

"a long read ahead, "

Your education missed something I am sure

But really, read this series of books. You will like them if you're human and will probably be able to read them all day if you are somebody who reads at all
http://www.dragonmount.com/
First book is Eye of the World
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Hmm well you should definitely take up drugs, in my honest opinion. Or understand that spending years training for something will not make you enjoy it.

Or something
Get a full-time job and an apartment. Until you can get enough cash to try school again, just keep building your savings account.

Working out is a great way to spend time without spending any money. I'd highly encourage that. You can also take this time to start writing songs and maybe get a band together?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Don't do nothing. It sucks... I took this semester off college and did nothing, and I hate it. I'm sitting in my room as we speak bored out of my frikin mind... Get a job, hopefully one that entertains you.

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
Don't do nothing. It sucks... I took this semester off college and did nothing, and I hate it. I'm sitting in my room as we speak bored out of my frikin mind... Get a job, hopefully one that entertains you.

This. I took too long during college deciding whether or not I actually wanted to go to Uni, so I took a year out instead...left that too long, and now I'm unemployed, living in the middle of nowhere with no motivation to go to Uni now that the costs are going up, and no real qualifications.
You really need to find yourself something to do. Volunteer work, part time, offer to do chores for people you know, join a sports club...anything to get you out of your room. There's nothing worse than perpetual stagnation which will drag you down so far, you don't feel like you want the things you wanted before, anymore
Quote by Slayer88
*you're

pwned!

definitely get a job, even if it's just something simple and only for a few hours a week. anything is better than nothing when it gets down to it. don't get discouraged and keep your hopes up. and here is some inspirational music to help with that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Sounds like my situation. I was in a degree that was completely different to what I had expected, so I dropped out until next year to pursue Journalism. I'm currently looking for work, which totally sucks, and have taken up weight lifting and jogging in order to become healthier. Although, for me, I love being bored without the stress of looming assignments 24/7, so I'm actually loving time away from education.
consider volunteering and ignoring whatever Leviathan said.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...

We all have times where things seem to go against us. They'll pick up again though, you just gotta keep going. Work on some music projects in the time being.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by Vornik
consider volunteering and ignoring whatever Leviathan said.

Of course you'd say that.
Lechery and debauchery man. A year you can't remember is a year you'll never forget.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
don't worry dude. I've just spent the last 7months in prison for defending my girl. She was assaulted in the city centre, I defended her, got my nose broken in the process, got arrested, eventually sentenced to 14 months in prison ( I served half) and the best of it is, the girlfriend left me for some1 else while I was in there. And just to add insult to injury her new bloke broke my epiphone blak beauty. Twat!!!

Just have a couple of nights out, and try not to stress out too much. Stress= mistakes and even worse problems. Trust me.