you asshole. trick ME into watching a panic at the disco video... not sure about the guitar. it looks like a custom, based on a framus or possibly a first act. thats my guess.
lol, to each his own, i happen to like panic at the disco's music, the orchestration in their songs are great imo
MUST....BUY.....MORE.......PEDALS.....!
i'm bumping this thread in hopes that more people check out the video and could identify the guitar :P
it's such a nice looking guitar! i have to know what it is! and i'm sure somebody else feels the same on here too!
That's actually a really cool looking guitar. Probably stupidly expensive though, most unheard of brands are like that.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by mcraddict81592
That's actually a really cool looking guitar. Probably stupidly expensive though, most unheard of brands are like that.

About $2k USD online. Not too bad.

I'm more interested by the fact that they had a Vox Night Train in that video.
Yeah I found that weird too. And the fact that they never replaced all the guys that quit.

Quote by bogg808

damn, i was afraid it would be a pricey guitar (my definition of pricey btw is 2k or above)
i was quite interested in the fact that they used night trains as well, good taste in gear
Quote by parkerfly123
damn, i was afraid it would be a pricey guitar (my definition of pricey btw is 2k or above)
i was quite interested in the fact that they used night trains as well, good taste in gear

Wat?

You have an unlimited budget and you a Night Train? Sounds more like product placement than "taste."

Quote by bogg808

Quote by mcraddict81592
Wat?

You have an unlimited budget and you a Night Train? Sounds more like product placement than "taste."

Have you ever actually played one? They sound essentially unlike anything else, except Trainwreck Expresses (which cost about $50000 and are scarce enough that the average band won't even be able to find one). I've played one and it didn't feel like a sacrifice of any sort. It just has "that" distortion sound.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
I'm not saying they're bad. I'm just really doubting that they had any choice in the matter. Especially because the shot is entirely based around the amp. It was clearly product placement.

But I can't find anything on what he actually plays at gigs, so you could be right. That said, I would be surprised if you were.

Quote by bogg808

Quote by mcraddict81592
Wat?

Damn the cynics. But really, he probably uses it for practice.

I reckon they didn't replace the old members becauses now they have more control over musical output and other things.
I guess that's true, but they might as well put the tour musicians in the video. When I see just a drummer and a guitarist I have been conditioned to expect garage blues, ya know? It just seems wrong to have a sound like that come out of a two piece.

Quote by bogg808

Quote by sonic_777111
Have you ever actually played one? They sound essentially unlike anything else, except Trainwreck Expresses (which cost about $50000 and are scarce enough that the average band won't even be able to find one). I've played one and it didn't feel like a sacrifice of any sort. It just has "that" distortion sound.

Are you saying a Night Train sounds like a Trainwreck Express?
i saw them play for free at a march madness thing here in houston and their guitar amp setup both for the touring guitarist and brendon urie was playing through night trains with vox cabs, their music doesnt call for much different changes in tone so i can see why a single channel amp would benefit them
and i can vouch for the fact that the night train, as inexpensive as it is compared to other gear thats out there, really is an excellent piece of gear, the overdrive is really tasteful
and if it's product placement, i wouldnt be surprised, i think these guys have been playing vox amps for a long time since i can hear certain characteristics in the guitar tones in their recordings, so maybe they demand more stuff haha
There were some photos of Eddie Vedder playing Dusenberg guitars on the last Pear Jam tour...

Found one
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Are you saying a Night Train sounds like a Trainwreck Express?

That's kind of the point of a Night Train.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
Quote by sonic_777111

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

.....no
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Quote by sonic_777111

Wait, wat? Have you ever actually played an Express or even seen one in person? I have and it sounds and feels nothing at all like a Night Train. They're not even remotely similar. Even the circuit topology is different. I don't even know what to say to this other than it's incredibly stupid.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by sonic_777111

I'm thinking this is a play on words based on their names...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by sonic_777111

you are ignorant...misinformed?

i'm thinking of a word that's kind of like dumb...but like not dumb...ummmmm.....

territarded? ya that's it.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer