I'm looking for a youtube clip of a sitcom which I believe aired in Australia. The clip shows a man who arrives home drunk, but the room he enters is tilted about 45 degrees, which you can't tell because the camera is tilted the same amount. His wife is lying on the couch perfectly fine, and he tries to act normal but obviously he falls all over the place and slides across the floor... anyone?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Thank you.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Man, that was such a cryptic and unrelated title. It would have taken ages to search YouTube for that on your own.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by jibran

I don't usually like sketch comedy, but that was really damn funny.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Micallef's show was a freakin' miracle. Got the first season and wish I had everything else he's ever done. Seriously, the Roger Explosion skits and the "David McGahan's World" sections always had me in tears. The RE skit where him and the "villian" end up having a fist fight on a beach that somehow manages to include breaking a chair three times (the same chair) over the villian's head? Genius.
I've never even heard of The Micallef show. Shaun (Is that how he spells his name?) Micallef is pretty damn funny though.
One that's probably not as good as Lano and Woodley
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy3dO14OPO4

The increasingly ungainly set designs just add to Micallef's wintastic attitude, really.
"Sit back, and enjoy a riveting history... of the thing I just said."
Quote by soulflyV
Talking about my Generation is pretty shit compared to everything he's done before. The man needs his own show again!

+1
RIP Gooze

cats
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
Ronnie Johns Half Hour is fucking dire.

Shaun Micallef is brilliant though.
I'd rather someone shoot my nutsack with a nailgun than be forced to watch Ronnie Johns half hour.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
I'd rather someone shoot my nutsack with a nailgun than be forced to watch Ronnie Johns half hour.

Sounds like the setup for one of their sketches.
Woah, I didn't think I would be the only guy who enjoys (well, enjoyed) the Ronnie Johns Half Hour. It's definitely not better than Micallef's stuff, but I would say it outdid most other Aussie sketch shows from around that time frame. It has its moments... although off the top of my head I can't really think of any. At all.

Still, I can find almost anything enjoyable, from good humour to bad humour. The one show I COULD NOT stand was that abortion of a sketch show on Channel 9.
I've never really enjoyed a sketch show. Not since I turned 10 anyway. Micallef's one looks good though. Certainly a cut above the rest.
Quote by Butt Rayge
I've never really enjoyed a sketch show. Not since I turned 10 anyway. Micallef's one looks good though. Certainly a cut above the rest.

Fair enough.

There's something really great about Micallef but I can't really work out what it is. He reminds me of the Monty Python guys a fair bit.
He reminds me of an Australian, single-person Fry and Laurie.

Also, The Armando Ianucci Shows kick the shit out of not just most other sketch shows, but most other comedies. Watch that with your eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceEzpehDeDc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMG-4VHizz0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU8O_QEqrAo&feature=related
Last edited by whalepudding at May 5, 2011,
His intelligence and subtlety have to be what's enjoyable. Then sometimes he'll just do something so outrageously stupid, and it wouldn't be funny if someone else did because you're really not expecting it.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.