Hey So I have my ESP SV standard and basically I had new strings proffesionally put on by a guitar repair guy and so he put on DR 10-46 as well as set up the bridge and intonation. So I was playing until one day; when I was bending the high E string it snapped off and broke. So me being as smart as I am decided that I had an extra pair of strings and was gunna fix my high E string on the guitar while being HIGH and not paying enough attention to the video of how to put on strings for a floyd rose somehow messed it up and it sounds slack when its tuned to E and is not properly rounded around the machine head and has kinks in it but its still in my guitar is there any way for me to fix this please help! Would save me alot of time and money to get someone else to do it as last time i had to pay $50 and i cant afford to pay that every time i break a string or need to replace them.

(This is only happening to the high E string all the rest are properly tuned and the bridge is level to the body of the guitar!)

So any advice on this is much appreciated and thanks sooo much in advance for your guys advice
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
Yeah, check the sticky on setting up/tuning FRs and go from there.
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
I checked but that thread doesn't address this issue, it only addresses how to setup a floyd rose system. So anymore advice please on this the soon the better!

Bump...
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
so you're saying that your high-E is inducing a harmonic resonance that is expedited thru a floating tremolo?
and its setting off other E-harmonics? like a lower octave E note?
call me crazy, but it sounds like your guitar is working as it should

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVgmtfzdjCs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzY-jIqSZS0&feature=fvwrel
Last edited by sethp at May 5, 2011,