9 12%
I would change anything that isn't vital
0 0%
I would change literally anything, including core beliefs
2 3%
YOU'RE AMAZING, JUST THE WAY YOU ARRRRE
14 18%
Voters: 76.
How much of your personality/beliefs/identity/behavior would you change at the request--indirect or direct--of a significant other?

Poll coming.

*edit*
Wow, pretty bad typo in thread title >_>
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Last edited by Beautiful at May 5, 2011,
Change her to existent/non-imaginary... So alot....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I wouldn't change anything like that just because she requested me to. If she convinced me, maybe that is different. I am who I am and my opinions and beliefs are based in what I see as the best answers given my understanding. I can't drastically change my personality even if I was willing anyways, which I wouldn't be.

edit: your OP misled me. I would change minor things, like smoking a cigar once a month like I do, or how I drink juice straight from the carton. Or instead of buying bagged milk buying ju- lolhellnaw.
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at May 5, 2011,
id change some mianor things or even osmer major things if i really loeved the persons.
Check out my band Disturbed
I'd go up to habits. Not much farther though.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Really, I'd assume we'd be each other's significant other because we like other for the way we are.

That's a lot of others.

Despite my opinion, I will add to the poll.
I would switch her brain with that of a SANE HUMAN, and hope for the best... Or just remove her brain altogether and leave her in bed all day.
I'd change minor things, but if I had to change too much to the point where I was uncomfortable with it...we probably don't belong together in the first place.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Well, most people tend to sacrifice SOME things. Not necessarily change wholly, but change sometimes. Not in a lying, ingenuine kind of way, but doing it because you love that person enough to sacrifice something sortof minor.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
It really just depends... But never just because she wants me to. There's got to be a legitament reason behind it, and even then, I would never change some things
I'd become whatever she wants me to be. ANYTHING AT ALL!!
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
I mean, if it was something stupid I don't really care about, like my hair or clothing to a degree, if it would make her happy, then why not?
With the dude I'm currently interested in I can't think of anything I'd change. I recognize he has flaws, but I like them. Makes him human.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
From 2D to 3D!

Unless you're a stick figure your hand is certainly in the third dimension.

OT: I'd change a few minor things, but anything more than that and she can go fuck herself.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Yes, but she's a stick figure.

That's not cool man, anorexic girls have severe psychological problems. You shouldn't be taking advantage of them because of their insecurities.
Quote by RU Experienced?
That's not cool man, anorexic girls have severe psychological problems. You shouldn't be taking advantage of them because of their insecurities.

But she enjoys the suffocation play when I sit on her.
Well if your motives are to change your partner... you really shouldn't be with them. Not only does it not work, it shows how you really don't like the person deep down. ololololololol. :|
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
We talking about changing you or them?

Either way, I can't see changing much at all. Might lie a bit or something, but that never lasts.
You cannot get people to change, ever. Sure, you can change little things, like smoking indoors, burping at the table and stuff, but you'll never be able to really change who they are on the inside.

What you CAN do, however, is accept the parts of your partner that you don't like as much and instead of focusing on them, focus on the parts about your partner that you DO like.

Like her boobs.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at May 5, 2011,
quite a bit
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Quote by fail
With the dude I'm currently interested in I can't think of anything I'd change. I recognize he has flaws, but I like them. Makes him human.

Make him straight.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash