Page 1 of 3
I'm pretty excited since it means I don't have to take finals.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Now I have something to troll now on YouTube.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I'd say this is slightly less insane than 2012. This at least doesn't claim any real evidence.
What happened to the whole "No mortal man will know of the date of Judgement Day" (or something like that)?
no need to worry because

1 he has no proof.all he says is "need proof" ?the forest fires bla bla bla

2 the bible has always been such a good and reliable reference hasnt it ?

3 look online for doomsday sayers and the like.when their"big day" comes nothing happens and they just say it was a miscalculation and they just pick another date.and their faithful sheep just follow along

4 even if religion is real and not just something in a book(imagine 2000 years from now,harry potter becomes akin to religion for them where magic was once real and they used "trains"to move around(WTF RIGHT ?) there are so many religions that are related(e.g christianity,islam,bla bla bla) and they all have the same god,different messengaers.why would god save ONLY one group of his followers ?

5 religions just ridiculous
Last edited by whoopwhoopgod at May 5, 2011,
Oh man

I want to surround myself with the people who believe in this on may 21st, then I can mock them very very loudly and proudly.
Judgement Day already happened. Back in August 29, 1997. Didn't you see Terminator 2?

But on this 2011-thing; I really don't believe in any of these doomsday theories, but if they get some people to lift their butts from the couch and try to live a better life*, let's get some more

*Still haven't got to me..
Quote by guitarocker100
No. But definitely more than this.

You don't believe in this, therefore, you're belief in this is equal to 0.

You just said you dont believe in 2012, therefore, you're belief in 2012 is equal to 0.

AND you just said you believe in 2012 more than this judgement day thing.

0<0, sir.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by whoopwhoopgod
all smart people know theres no such thing as religion

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by axethrower13

You just said you dont believe in 2012, therefore, you're belief in 2012 is equal to 0.

0<0, sir.

I'd rather divide...

AEDIT:
Quote by whoopwhoopgod

There is such a thing as religion, I can prove it too.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at May 5, 2011,
That would be nice, I wouldn't have to do ICSE then

Thing is..... it's absolute shit
Signatureless. And this doesn't count. Because I said so.
Quote by whoopwhoopgod
he seems to get his support from fellow Christians(all smart people know theres no such thing as religion)

Please tell me you're trolling.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Quote by Kriegherz
Please tell me you're trolling.

He's either trolling, or he's incredibly stupid.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I think what he meant is to say, religion is all um, BS.

That being said, they DO claim to have proof which is all a bunch of calculations found in the bible allegedly. If you find what I'm talking about its nothing but contradictions and self-fulfilling crap. They ignore things and specifically point out others just to come up with this date...so yeah.

alsoedit: there's atleast one other thread on this.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by demon.guitarist
I dont understand why people kid themselves about this? What exactly have they got to gain by world destruction? ****ing sadists.

Because they're goddamn fools. They use this bullshit about the world ending because it will give them more attention, and win over a bunch of sheep to believe in the nonsense.

I hope the world does end, because the only people that will be in heaven will be the members of westboro because they believe in the shit that Christianity's great avenger really stands for.
Quote by L2112Lif
What do these people do when they realize they're wrong? Do they like...kill themselves for being the biggest joke in the world? Do they pretend like nothing happened...I don't understand
Quote by BrokenDstring
I think what he meant is to say, religion is all um, BS.

That being said, they DO claim to have proof which is all a bunch of calculations found in the bible allegedly. If you find what I'm talking about its nothing but contradictions and self-fulfilling crap. They ignore things and specifically point out others just to come up with this date...so yeah.

alsoedit: there's atleast one other thread on this.

Are you talking about the "bible code" or whatever it's called? Because that's a load of shit, and I remember seeing something where they did the same thing with Moby Dick, and they found little "codes" hidden in there too.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by .Joker.
What do these people do when they realize they're wrong? Do they like...kill themselves for being the biggest joke in the world? Do they pretend like nothing happened...I don't understand

They just assume that it was "gods will" and they he wasn't ready to save them yet.
Quote by L2112Lif
Harold Camping of Family Radio, based in Oakland, CA is the original source of the May 21 Doomsday prediction. Harold Camping originally predicted that the world would come to an end in 1994, but after re-calculating God’s word in the Bible, he came to the conclusion that Jesus will return to Earth for the Rapture on May 21 2011.

He predicted the end of the world before and was wrong. I can make a more accurate prediction though.

... but after the rapture failed to occur again in 2011, he reanalyzed his biblical data again and determined that the real rapture will occur on May 21 20XX.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Are you talking about the "bible code" or whatever it's called? Because that's a load of shit, and I remember seeing something where they did the same thing with Moby Dick, and they found little "codes" hidden in there too.

I cbf'd to find the link right meow...just kidding: http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

There is an instance where they are breaking down the calculation and they just randomly add a number or something, then they take the meaning of 7 days as 7,000 years, but in the next paragraph or so they treat the 40 days/nights literally. Its all a bunch of figuring eighting meant to confuse and convince. Not buying it personally.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by BrokenDstring
I cbf'd to find the link right meow...just kidding: http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

There is an instance where they are breaking down the calculation and they just randomly add a number or something, then they take the meaning of 7 days as 7,000 years, but in the next paragraph or so they treat the 40 days/nights literally. Its all a bunch of figuring eighting meant to confuse and convince. Not buying it personally.

Oh I know what you're talking about. It's some shit about how one day to god is 1,000 years to man, and it's pure silliness. It's a way for them to be able to convince themselves that they're right about it when everything proves otherwise. It's a dirty trick that the church uses on it's people to convince people that their god must be there, and that the bible can't be wrong in any way. They do a good job with this too, because they convince the simpleminded people that there's a man in the sky, and that they should believe in him or else.
Quote by L2112Lif
ok maybe i shouldnt have put all smart people but you have to admit my other points do have some substance.

i'll just edit that out
Quote by whoopwhoopgod
ok maybe i shouldnt have put all smart people but you have to admit my other points do have some substance.

i'll just edit that out

My point.

Your head.

Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by whoopwhoopgod

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by axethrower13

0<0, sir.

has someone else taken introduction to logic?

OT there have been many doomsday predictions along these lines before. Imma just going to live my life like I usually do, if it happens, it happens, nothing I can do to change it.
Oh god, I'll have some fun that day, laughing at all the people who are waiting for the return, that won't come.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
I wonder who sets the date, cos don't this happen like every year now?
They talk about this and then do nothing at all about it..

Also just realised that "judgement day" is on my girlfriends birthday

EDIT: ALSO, i remember the first time i met her, i was drunk and said "why is may 21st in my head"
Last edited by mikeyknowsbetter at May 5, 2011,
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
I wonder who sets the date, cos don't this happen like every year now?
They talk about this and then do nothing at all about it..

Also just realised that "judgement day" is on my girlfriends birthday

EDIT: ALSO, i remember the first time i met her, i was drunk and said "why is may 21st in my head"

Your girlfriend is jesus!
What a load of tosh.

He's basing his calculations on the bible. Which was written by man and countless times been altered, and has most probably been affected by changes in language. The bible is the biggest game of chinese whispers ever.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by guitarocker100
I some what believe in 2012

Quote by due 07
You believe in 2012?

Quote by guitarocker100
No. But definitely more than this.

Does not compute.
Quote by cptcomet
What a load of tosh.

He's basing his calculations on the bible. Which was written by man and countless times been altered, and has most probably been affected by changes in language. The bible is the biggest game of chinese whispers ever.

so is religion

all of it
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Page 1 of 3