Page 1 of 2
Quote by thenextkirk92
I have a cat. He is ninja and black. That is all.

Yeah, he likes to jump on my bonnet and leave a scratch mark

Just like your dog likes to piss in my general direction.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Yeah, he likes to jump on my bonnet and leave a scratch mark

Ninja cat strikes again
edgy meems only friendo :^)
KITTY CATS, BITCH!

Yeah though, im more of a dog person, but I must admit..my cat is definitely better than any cat or dog in the world.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I like what Devin Townsend once said about cats:

"I always prefer cats to dogs because the relationship is conditional, and I can deal with that. They're so arrogant when I kick them off my lap, they're like, 'Well whatever, I'm coming back.' But with dog's it's like, 'You've hurt me! ' I have no time, no patience to deal with the hurt feelings of a DAAAAAAAWG. D:< "

Up until hearing that, I've been a total dog person. But Mr. Townsend presents a convincing argument, so I really don't know anymore.
cats are the funniest shit ever

my cat's names Juice
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Last edited by SKArface McDank at May 5, 2011,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I have 2 cats. One named Smokey, and one named Felix. :3

I too have a cat name Smokey.

Cats ftw
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
It's only Thursday..

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
This looks like it would belong here

Cat plays with dolphins
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by R. Shackleford.
This looks like it would belong here

Cat plays with dolphins

I really wished as I watched that, that the cat fell into the water. That would have been hilarious!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
My cat is yellow and fat... if he was a little bit more orange I would say he was Garfield.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Quote by Guitardude19
I really wished as I watched that, that the cat fell into the water. That would have been hilarious!

Or, whilst one dolphin was distracting the cat, another one goes all Deep Blue Sea/Samuel L Jackson on it.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at May 5, 2011,
I need a cat.

After all, as they say: Happiness is a warm cat.

I think it's time we blow this scene
Get everybody and the stuff together
Okay
Let's jam

BLAAAAAAAM THIS CRAP
i had the best cat ever. one time we let her out of the house, she came back with a bloody nose and a limp. i never want to be burned like that again, so no more cats.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
my cat is named The Cheat, he's a bengal and he's 7 months old. he spends half his time attacking/destroying things and the other half being adorable/sleeping. i love him!

here are some pics of him:

yeah, he's pretty much amazing <3
from daylight...
...into darkness
cats are cool. i got a cat that lives outdoors and roams the neighborhood. seeinghow my dads allergic.

inb4 caturday reference.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Also, the whole "you can't train a cat thing" is absolute bs. My kitties play fetch, hockey (Felix will stop the little ball and Smokey will shoot it :3), and they know not to come inside the kitchen and beg like little whiners. If they behave I give them a little bit of people food in meat and they nom it up. So cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2En5XmiMUok

My kitty kinda does this. But he's way better at it. He lives after his namesake ^^ kitties are awesome.
Quote by divid3d
my cat is named The Cheat, he's a bengal and he's 7 months old. he spends half his time attacking/destroying things and the other half being adorable/sleeping. i love him!

here are some pics of him:

yeah, he's pretty much amazing <3

He's soo beautiful!!!!
Here's my cat, I love her, but I don't see her much since I left for college She's left 4 bird corpses on the porch so far, according to my dad, and she eats the breasts, then leaves the rest there.

Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Also, the whole "you can't train a cat thing" is absolute bs. My kitties play fetch, hockey (Felix will stop the little ball and Smokey will shoot it :3), and they know not to come inside the kitchen and beg like little whiners. If they behave I give them a little bit of people food in meat and they nom it up. So cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2En5XmiMUok

My kitty kinda does this. But he's way better at it. He lives after his namesake ^^ kitties are awesome.

so... that's what you cat people call "playing hockey" with your cats? He just lies there on the ground?

Don't get me wrong, it's adorable, but this really shows the difference in chillness between cats and dogs, a dog certainly wouldn't lie around like a big lazy bum to play
Love cats.

Funny gif to add to the discussion

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Cats are better than most things.

My cat's getting old though, which scares me.
She's always playing outside now though, cos it's summer.

My cat doesn't do anything like play hockey though.

But still, cats care cool.

Last edited by Punk_Ninja at May 5, 2011,
You love cats? This has made me hate cats: http://nyan.cat/
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by CoreysMonster
so... that's what you cat people call "playing hockey" with your cats? He just lies there on the ground?

Don't get me wrong, it's adorable, but this really shows the difference in chillness between cats and dogs, a dog certainly wouldn't lie around like a big lazy bum to play

Felix is a wittle kitty cat so he gets all in to it, he flops around more than Roberto Luongo. My bros cat looks exactly like taht though.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Love cats.

Funny gif to add to the discussion

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
I have a black cat. I've had her since I was 7. Her name is Salem. You know that show Sabrina the Teenage Witch? Yeah, she's named after that cat. Oh, childhood...

I love my cat.
Time to revive the Caturday thread?

I have a cat. Her name is Domino.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Page 1 of 2