I'm pretty sure someone is using my windows live account to send spam or something like that. I've had this problem before, but now my account has been blocked. The problem is, that when I try to get my verification code, they suggest an email address which doesn't exist! I can't even change the email address to which they should send the verification code. I am at a complete loss here, what should I do?
Thanks.
when you sign up to make an account, they ask for a secondary email to send a verification code to. when you signed up you probably just put a random email there.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
It's Windows. It's what to expect.

Most of the time.

CMEDIT: Sorry that was unsociable, but probably true.

I think it's time we blow this scene
Get everybody and the stuff together
Okay
Let's jam

BLAAAAAAAM THIS CRAP
Last edited by Carpet_Man at May 5, 2011,
Quote by laid-to-waste
when you sign up to make an account, they ask for a secondary email to send a verification code to. when you signed up you probably just put a random email there.

That's possible, yeah, but I have no idea why I did that. I created the account at least 4 years ago...Unfortunately, it seems like I'm fucked then and have no way of retrieving my account. Or am I wrong? I would try to create the email account they're asking for, but certain characters I need aren't allowed -__-
Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at May 5, 2011,
Your first problem is you use a PS3.
PS3 has no games.
Go buy an xbox.

Discuss.
TS their is nothing you can do your life is over!!!!! you have to stop living the life you have right now, Buy a plane ticket to outer Mongolia and start living the rest of your days out as a Mongolian goat/horse herder on the cold,frozen,lonely,barren steppes of central Asia.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by deathdrummer
TS their is nothing you can do your life is over!!!!! you have to stop living the life you have right now, Buy a plane ticket to outer Mongolia and start living the rest of your days out as a Mongolian goat/horse herder on the cold,frozen,lonely,barren steppes of central Asia.

It's "there", not "their". Christ, people, it's not that hard.
Quote by vayne92
Your first problem is you use a PS3.
PS3 has no games.
Go buy an xbox.

Discuss.

Herp derp.

Well screw it, is there a way to import your contacts from a lost email account? I had tons of contacts linked to that email address, and getting them back on a new mail address would be a real pain...I'm probably not going to get any replies, but whatever...if someone knows something, go ahead.
Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at May 5, 2011,
Disable it and make a new one?

it's the Windows way.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Allright, guess I'll have to do that then. Figured this would happen sometime, since I've had it for over 5 years now.
Mods: lock 'em up.
I remember seeing this happen to someone on another board somewhere and if I remember correctly, the called someone from the site (more than likely the help or security branch) and explained that they'd been locked out and confirmed their details and got it back. Unfortunately I have no idea where or how they got the number.

Hopefully this helps.
Same thing happened to me bro, can't even sign in, and my security questions don't even work. If you find a way let me know.
has a terrible signature.
forget about it and get a Gmail account.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.