hey, just painted my black strat with white out. I like the design but I have just noticed its scratching a bit, how can I stop this?

Cheers,
Jimmi.

- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
Quote by arrthor
why are you guys laughing?

Last edited by Mr.Meh at May 5, 2011,
pics or youre gay ts
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
jury's out.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
im almost positive this is a troll. this thread is retarded. if somebody actually did that, i feel bad for whatever strat that was. got forbid it was anything but a squier
Quote by fly135
If the white out chips off try stucco or vinyl siding.

+1 LOL
Quote by ikey_
im almost positive this is a troll. this thread is retarded. if somebody actually did that, i feel bad for whatever strat that was. got forbid it was anything but a squier

I bought a guitar recently that has art (band logo?) on the back in what appears to be white out. It looks cheap, but not terrible. I'm leaving it on. If you got another girlfriend with a tattoo of her previous lover, when would you make her get it 'fixed'?
okay, heres pic. Also, I used white out because I didn't have anything else and it seemed a good idea at the time. Its not great but who cares its a cheap squire. I ****ed up the side with the curve in it. I didn't want to do too much because I was just experimenting with the white out. I put my initials on it (reason for using white out so I can scratch it off, im only planning on spraying the border).

Pic is here
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/arrthor/pictures/gear/875582/995310
^

Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.

On a serious note, try putting a layer of this on, remember to sand between coats:

Quote by RebuildIt
I bought a guitar recently that has art (band logo?) on the back in what appears to be white out. It looks cheap, but not terrible. I'm leaving it on. If you got another girlfriend with a tattoo of her previous lover, when would you make her get it 'fixed'?

1. I don't date women with tattoos, since I find them unattractive.

2. Yes.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Make an outline of a dead guy first, pleeeeease.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
It would be cool, if it was actually a straight line, and wasn't white out...white out is meant for paper, not to be put on a fully finished guitar and expected to not come off.

If you want to do it right, and not get laughed at again like you did in this thread, strip the thing down to the wood, repaint it using correct paint, run the white lines, then clear coat the thing, and then it'll be pretty cool.
Quote by ethan_hanus
It would be cool, if it was actually a straight line, and wasn't white out...white out is meant for paper, not to be put on a fully finished guitar and expected to not come off.

If you want to do it right, and not get laughed at again like you did in this thread, strip the thing down to the wood, repaint it using correct paint, run the white lines, then clear coat the thing, and then it'll be pretty cool.

what about nail polish like hendrix?
Quote by arrthor
what about nail polish like hendrix?

Dude, just do it the right way, jerry rigging is just not going to last, it never does.

It's a Squier, what do you have to loose? If you ruin it, you can go pick up another one at your pawn shop for like..$40.
Quote by gregs1020
Make an outline of a dead guy first, pleeeeease.

+1

I might do that on my next 'rescue'.
Lmfao at this thread...ts stop being a lazy ass and do it right...all ii have to say.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220