This isn't another "which guitar" thread! I need your assistance. So, I'm getting married this June, and I want to sing to my bride to be. She's a huge country fan, and I am not. I have sang "My Best Friend," but she wants something else. So, I need your country ears and minds. I would like a list of songs that are easy to play and have meaning. I will be looking, but since I am not a country bumpkin, it will be a bit harder to research for me.

Some of the Country Songs I know:
One More Day - Diamond Rio
Good Morning Beautiful - Steve Holy
Making Memories of Us - Keith Urban
Unanswered Prayers - Garth Brooks

That's the extent of my country of knowledge. If I had a choice between these, I think I would pick Keith Urban's song. Come on UG. I know you have some Country Shredders!

I will be playing my Oscar Schmidt since my acoustic is getting repaired, and it would be easier for me to plug it in to my pa system.
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
ESP M-II
Jackson KingV
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50
Marshall Mode Four

Gas List
Gibson Firebird
We Danced-Brad paisley...I think that would be perfect since it's about falling in love and getting married.

here's a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF66dn7woNM
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX2DjnAPqtk&feature=related
Lil bit harder to sing but since I don't know where u stand...just thought it might work
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
put a country twist to foo fighters everlong, it would be awesome. my wife and i came out at the reception to it. the song is not to hard to play, and awesome, sorry I don't know a whole lot of country songs.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by bobafettacheese
put a country twist to foo fighters everlong, it would be awesome. my wife and i came out at the reception to it. the song is not to hard to play, and awesome, sorry I don't know a whole lot of country songs.

You know....She loves that song. When we first started dating, I burned her a cd, and she fell in love with that song. So...that's a good idea, but I don't know if it's too cliche.
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
ESP M-II
Jackson KingV
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50
Marshall Mode Four

Gas List
Gibson Firebird
Check out Lyle Lovett. He's a country singer who does a lot of big-band stuff. If you have a couple friends with horns, you can definitely work it into more of a country/sinatra feel. I sing quite a lot of Sinatra and Dean Martin at open mics.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
A great Wedding song? It's about his son dying in a car crash.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
My bad meant Wonderful Tonight. My wife just corrected me on that. I'm not a huge Clapton Fan she is, and I was trying to figure out the song title using Wikipedia. Ooops my bad.
Crazier by Taylor Swift is perfect for this occasion. Trust me. Read the lyircs too. And it's easy to play.
Freebird. Play freebird.
Quote by Bag'ed
Hahaha, any paticular reason why the bassist needs to be female or are you just noncing?
You know, school girl and all that, 14-17?
Man, just get out your School of Rock DVD out and crack one off, don't go ruining young girls virtues!