I remember the last American dying a couple of months back.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Don't think so, 1918 was 93 years ago so even people born in that year are mostly dead.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
This was months ago. There were talking about letting his body lie in state at the Capitol Rotunda, but I think that fell through.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Quote by gquady09
This was months ago. There were talking about letting his body lie in state at the Capitol Rotunda, but I think that fell through.

No, that was the last US soldier I believe. This man was the last known surviving soldier.
Man, just think of the massive changes in the world that man's seen. This past century has been pretty rediculous when you think about it.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Trowzaa

I remember the last American dying a couple of months back.

The americans weren't the ones who had to battle trough the worst conditions.
Quote by The_Casinator

Because we were the ones who saved you.
Bass is my life.
Quote by The_Casinator

*Shitstorm...*
Quote by Greenday389

Don't bloody start!

To the above:

Of course we should be thankful for the american intervention. It saved Europe a lot of pain.
And the moral to this story is that you should never, under any circumstances, kill archduke Ferdinand.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
WWI is my birthday!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Greenday389

I'm American and this is just speculation, really. Many argue the war was winding down anyway, and the Americans weren't as needed as we think we were. We entered the war in the 11th hour. We really have no business saying we faced anything compared to what the Europeans did.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
No, that was the last US soldier I believe. This man was the last known surviving soldier.

Oh, whoops. Forgot to read the article. Thanks for clearing it up for me!
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Im an american but what i leanred in school was an offensive led by the canadian and aussies which broke through their lines and pretty much destroyed their supply lines. but maybe im wrong =/
Quote by tayroar
I'm American and this is just speculation, really. Many argue the war was winding down anyway, and the Americans weren't as needed as we think we were. We entered the war in the 11th hour. We really have no business saying we faced anything compared to what the Europeans did.

I wasn't saying that. I was agreeing with him factually but I read the tone of the writing in a more "we're better than you because we had to go through tougher shit" kind of attitude.

I think we can all agree that when something happens and the first goers get beat up the enemy is as well which allows the person just joining to have an easier time.
Bass is my life.
Quote by crazygnr1996
Im an american but what i leanred in school was an offensive led by the canadian and aussies which broke through their lines and pretty much destroyed their supply lines. but maybe im wrong =/

I don't remember hearing much about Canadians and Australia in WW1, maybe you're thinking of WW2? Canada was involved in Normandy, and I think Australia was highly involved in Africa/Italy after the rest of the Allied pushed into Normandy.
Quote by Grimriffer
WWI is my birthday!

Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Greenday389

No you didn't. Holland was neutral in that war

Quote by tayroar
I don't remember hearing much about Canadians and Australia in WW1, maybe you're thinking of WW2? Canada was involved in Normandy, and I think Australia was highly involved in Africa/Italy after the rest of the Allied pushed into Normandy.

North Africa happened BEFORE Normandy. But there were some Aussies involved there, yes.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Last edited by Gammas1 at May 5, 2011,
Quote by Greenday389

You're thinking about France
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
It took 16 posts for this to turn into an America vs. poopyfaces thread well done guys.

The poopyfaces are anyone that isn't American by the way.
Quote by Gammas1
No you didn't. Holland was neutral in that war

North Africa happened BEFORE Normandy. But there were some Aussies involved there, yes.

I know North Africa happened before, but when we invaded Normandy, we didn't just drop everything and go to France, we had to hold that ground. I mean when the rest of the allied pulled out Australia held it, mostly in Italy.
Quote by Twist of fate
Let's not forget I assassinated Arch Duke Flannigan

Did you assassinate him through a strange...Twist of fate?
How many more do you think are still alive? 100 is almost impossible to reach so the fact that he did is amazing (i don't mean to sound insensitive, R.I.P. to the man of course) But i don't think it's likely there is another
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712
How many more do you think are still alive? 100 is almost impossible to reach so the fact that he did is amazing (i don't mean to sound insensitive, R.I.P. to the man of course) But i don't think it's likely there is another

Its not like there is a holocaust going for WW1 veterans or anything, I mean it looks like they get some notoriety at this point, so there's no reason for them to hide, and its not like nations don't keep track of their veterans.
Quote by Twist of fate
No. With a gun, stupid.

Wtf will a twist of fate do

Depends if you do with the expertise of a Hardy Boy or not.

Thats great, now I can tell my trench warfare jokes without looking around the room first.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
Thats great, now I can tell my trench warfare jokes without looking around the room first.

Well? We're waiting...

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Well? We're waiting...

Caddyshack.

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by RubberPuppiessu

Too bad to see the end of such a famous era though. We've lost the possibility to talk with those that experienced the war first-hand.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.