http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54sDUHz7Iak

This sounds different from the original. Where is this version from? What album? When was it recorded? Who with?

thank you! (:
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
Quote by laid-to-waste
jerry reed - guitar man

It sounds like it's elvis singing tho?
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
Quote by extrememetal94
It sounds like it's elvis singing tho?

it's elvis in that video, but he's doing a cover of a jerry reed song.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste

Thank you. So do you know where this version is from? I've heard the original version from Jerry Reed and Elvis and it sounds nothing like the one I posted?
Quote by vivalasteve
Quote by extrememetal94
Thank you. So do you know where this version is from? I've heard the original version from Jerry Reed and Elvis and it sounds nothing like the one I posted?

that's because the one you posted is a cover of a jerry reed song. atleast i think jerry is the one that wrote it, im not really sure.

rule of thumb; compare the lyrics.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17