From the counter at the railway station. I think.

edit- I'm completely unsure actually.

edit 2 - I was partly right.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Last edited by Blayney at May 5, 2011,
http://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/?

Best site around as far as I'm concerned. I always get two singles rather than a return, it's always loads cheaper.

I usually opt in to book them and collect them from the station just before my train's due to depart because it's one less thing I have to remember when I'm leaving my house/flat.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Last edited by BeefWellington at May 5, 2011,
Quote by steee21
You can get them sent to you or collect them from machines at the station you depart from i think.

this.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
At my local trainstation, there's a machine, like a cash machine you use that prints your tickets off, or get them at the desk
Quote by steee21
You can get them sent to you or collect them from machines at the station you depart from i think.

This man is wise.
I dont think my local station has such a machine. It has a ticket machine though? ad a window with a man behind it.

How do I collect them from the station? do I get some thing I have to print off and show them? Or a code/ pin number?
Quote by jkielq91
I dont think my local station has such a machine. It has a ticket machine though? ad a window with a man behind it.

How do I collect them from the station? do I get some thing I have to print off and show them? Or a code/ pin number?

Mainly major stations that have them, but I'm fairly sure if you go to the "man behind the screen" he'll sort it out for you.

We have big blue ticket machines here with a touch screen, and there's an option to "collect pre-paid tickets".. don't know where in the UK you're from though.
Check out my fitness blog here
I get mine delivered, if you pay an extra quid for recorded delivery they're normally here by the next postal day (unless you order late in the evening, won't be there til the day after tomorrow then). That might just be Southern though
You can probably print them out.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
There is a machine at the first station, you put your card in and type in your reference number, it churns out millions of tickets, but keep them all, because you need the seat reservation tickets for your main travel ticket to be valid.
Quote by GezzyDiversion
There is a machine at the first station, you put your card in and type in your reference number, it churns out millions of tickets, but keep them all, because you need the seat reservation tickets for your main travel ticket to be valid.

what card do I put in? my bank card? I know how to use the ticket machine if thats what your describing.
Quote by jkielq91
what card do I put in? my bank card? I know how to use the ticket machine if thats what your describing.

The card you used to buy the tickets with, then after the purchase, they email you a reference number which you use to collect your tickets.
Quote by steee21

This, you get emailed a code to input into the machine for it to print them.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ