Page 1 of 5
Ok, so I was a little late into uni after coming back from the gym, but I made sure to not disturb the class as I came in. About halfway through the class I was still sweating buckets from the gym, so I took my t shirt off. People were looking at me weirdly and this one guy pipes up and shouts out "put your shirt back on, we don't all want to see your big muscles" and everyone started laughing. I was so embarrased that I couldn't even say anything back to him. Even the guy taking the lecture started laughing
Quote by GeeDee
I've never seen someone do that before in class. I'd probably laugh too.

This
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Shoot the fucker in the balls.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
You decided to strip in class? Srsly? You seriously wanted to sit around in class with no shirt?!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Lesson learned: there is a time and a place for taking your shirt off. Class is never ever it under any circumstances.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
So, you realise you're still sweating...
So you take off your shirt to let all the sweat/stench out into the classroom?

Sounds like this classmate is a class hero. He saved the entire class from gymstench.
Quote by fender_696

Oh, the humanity!!!

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by david_safc
Ok, so I was a little late into uni after coming back from the gym, but I made sure to not disturb the class as I came in. About halfway through the class I was still sweating buckets from the gym, so I took my t shirt off. People were looking at me weirdly and this one guy pipes up and shouts out "put your shirt back on, we don't all want to see your big muscles" and everyone started laughing. I was so embarrased that I couldn't even say anything back to him. Even the guy taking the lecture started laughing

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
you should probably stop working out and binge of fast food to get rid of those embarrassing muscles.

wait...did you have anything on under that shirt?
Last edited by technicolour at May 5, 2011,
looking at your forearms in your profile pic I'm assuming you're not to buffed up either, so I'm assuming that dude was sarcasming.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
You're a buffoon for thinking it's acceptable to go topless in a seminar
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
But you're from Sunderland. What could be more embarrassing than that? <__<
Well, obviously this is all your fault. If you didn't have such huge muscles they wouldn't have had anything to point and laugh at, you musclebound bastard.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by SMH07
But you're from Sunderland. What could be more embarrassing than that? <__<

Obvious troll is obvious

But speaks much truth
You should probably go listen to Linkin Park.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by strat0blaster
Well, obviously this is all your fault. If you didn't have such huge muscles they wouldn't have had anything to point and laugh at, you musclebound bastard.

If I didn't take my top off my muscles would have ripped through my shirt brah. Needed to be done.
Quote by david_safc
If I didn't take my top off my muscles would have ripped through my shirt brah. Needed to be done.

Quote by strat0blaster

Hey, you sigged me!!
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by technicolour
you should probably stop working out and binge of fast food to get rid of those embarrassing muscles.

wait...did you have anything on under that shirt?

Just a beautiful sheet of aesthetic muscles bro
Quote by david_safc
Just a beautiful sheet of aesthetic muscles bro

Shhh, you're embarrassing yourself here now.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 5