I have a Fender MIM Strat. Just posted a thread recently on it. My current amp is a 15 watt pos Crate. if I could trade the strat for a Peavey 112 Valveking, should I? My question is it worth it or would i be getting a worse end on the deal. I would still have my agile to play thru the amp and just buy a new guitar after i gradutae in a couple weeks.
Thanks guys ill delete this after i get a couple of opinions
The Valveking is a fine amp, and if you like the sound I'd say go for it. (A lot of people diss the Valveking for some reason, but I think they just want to qualify buying a 6505.) They cost the same new, so it's probably worth it if you like your Agile a lot. What model Agile is it?
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
The Agile is an AL-2000 gold top. Not the bestbut it getsthe job done. When i graduate ill have money to buy another guitar
MIM Stratocaster is worth ~$500US, the Peavy VK ~$400, both new. Used it's probably ~$300 for the Fender and ~$250 for the VK. You'd basically be getting shafted, either way.

See if you can't trade the Agile for the amp.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
i doubt he would trade for an agile, just get him to throw in $50
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan