Page 1 of 2
I recently watched Rocky again for the first time in ages. The music got me all hyped up as soon as I heard it and made me want to work out. Anyone have any music that make you active? (NO Eye of the Tiger plz)

Cheers.
david_safc knows.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I listen to whatever new music I have added to my Zune when I'm at the gym.... so anything from deathcore to bluegrass.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
For me, anything metal.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
not really any that makes me active, but i listen to zztop, george thorogood, guns and roses, led zepplin, stuff like at when i am working out
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Back when I was doing weights and the like, circuit training, etc - I almost always listened to rap/metal. Good rhythm to get into and a lot of energy without being super aggressive.

Now I train in martial arts, so there's no listening to music there, but when I run, I put on something like Rammstein or Ministry - mostly because I hate running with a passion and it's like going to war
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I'll put on something like Kyuss's first album or some kind of heavy rock if I'm doing a fast run. Anything I feel like listening to for a jog.

Usually some drum and bass or hip hop for working out.
I've found that Vai's Passion & Warfare can be good for working the weights, if I'm in a good mood. Otherwise it'll be something like Outworld or Shadows Fall
As I Lay Dying, Avenged Sevenfold, Bring Me The Horizon, Hollywood Undead and whatever else is on my mp3
Ima Dude Dressed Like Another Dude Playing As Another Dude
Scarified by Racer X, I'll See the Light Tonight by Yngwie Malmsteen, and generally anything by Strapping Young Lad.

I always like to throw on stuff like AC/DC and KISS though too.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Through the fire and the flames when your doing cardio

Waking the Demon when your pumping iron!

gaybar when your flexing lol
Originally Posted by jazar94
Oh God, anal masturbation with a banana.
Wait...
**** YEAH! ANAL MASTURBATION WITH A BANANA!

Quote by Silent Murder
This man knows his cleaning essentials.

It'll smell nice afterwards too
I was going to suggest the Rocky III soundtrack....but....
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Whatever's playing at the gym. Usually it's some trance.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Gregorian Chant. That shit always pumps me up.
The gun in my mouth was real.
And the taste?
I enjoy working out to Jazz quite often.

But I had a pretty intense workout the other night to some Aicle...but J-rock isn't usually very "work-out-y" music.
Disturbed - Indestructible
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
My neighbors know me as, "The noisy kid who's always playing some sorta fucked up metal and working out"

Yup...there's goes that weird kid who listens to music that's not even in english and still manages to sing along with it.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by Kensai
david_safc knows.

This basically.

He also know what words to use when messing with some tang or a homeboy is in ya face.

Or what roidz to take.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I usually listen to a bit of everything. But the days I would max out it was always Motley Crue.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
A Certain Shade of Green is my Nike+ power song on my morning runs.

Oh man I haven't listened to SCIENCE in ages. I'm putting it on my iPod tonight - thank you for reminding me of it.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I have two playlists to do with working out.

PUMPING IRON!
Which contains gems like;
Gay Bar-Electric Six
Beat It-Michael Jackson
Clothes Off- Gym Class Heroes
In Da Club-50 Cent

Seems a little gay now I look at it.

My other is just called running and has a lot of pop punk and ska.
One of my all-time favorite jogging songs is Transatlanicism by Death Cab. Seems like an odd choice, but just try it.
"YMCA"- The Villiage People

Am I doing it right?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

King Nothing - Metallica. Me and my friend used to work out to it alot. It got so bad, we left dumbells in his car for when it came on the radio.
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Heloween, Masterplan, Gamma Ray and Hammerfall has some quite nicely paced songs for the purpose.
i have a playlist set up that consists of The Ghost Inside, Oh Sleeper, BtBaM, House vs Hurricane, TDWP, August Burns Red, Emmure, Trivium, Parkway Drive, and All That Remains. it kicks my ass.
Pantera

Pantera All The Way
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
There's some good stuff in there guys, cheers. United Abominations by Megadeth seems to relly work for me right now. Korn is pretty good for running, cause it gets me all pissed off.
Page 1 of 2