Hey guys.

The input jack on my Laney LX120RH is broken, and I'm planning to replace it myself. Just wanted to ask: do I need to buy a replacement that's specific to a Laney amp or can I just use any kind? Sorry for the noob-ness of this question but I've never done it before, so any help will be appreciated.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Any input will do. You might just want to check the solder joints on your existing one though.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans