i always thought this song was impossible to learn...it took me 3 days to learn the full thing with the solo included...i have been playing for 3 and a half years..did it took to long?lol
after how much time playing you learned this song?
Lol I've played just over 3 years and learned it last month and it took about a week. We're on about the same page, so even if it was slow you're not alone =p
zapatista89 wrote:

you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.

Quote by Swannie
dammit we're the guitar players! why don't we have all the chicks?!
So this thread is just you bragging, right?

I feel good for you, but spam thread is spam thread.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by AlanHB
Moved to guitar techniques.

............Why? This doesn't belong on GT at all. It's just TS telling us how long it took to learn a song. Why was it moved and not closed?
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Quote by metal_is_back
after how much time playing you learned this song?

That is what this thread is about

anyway.....
Crazy train was one of those songs that me and my friends would jam to in his basement when we first started play, so I just kind of picked it up by watching my friend play it after a few hundred times of me on bass. (not the solo. I still don't know that)
Quote by joekickass1234
That is what this thread is about

anyway.....
Crazy train was one of those songs that me and my friends would jam to in his basement when we first started play, so I just kind of picked it up by watching my friend play it after a few hundred times of me on bass. (not the solo. I still don't know that)

Either way it's pointless. Does it really matter how long it takes? Everyone learns different things in different ways at different speeds so everyone's answers will be different. This thread is just a waste of space on the forums.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
cool story bro.

I understand you're proud of your achievement - if you want to brag post a recording in the appropriate forum.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com