On the top of the near the black binding the bass has turned greenish. Not while dark green but good enough to see
is that where your hand ever rests? if it's a place that frequently has contact with your hands or some other body part, it's possible that your dirt and stuff is rubbing off onto it. in that case, you should be able to just clean it off or if the finish is wearing, repolish it a little, so i wouldn't worry if it's that.
Quote by nojeremy
is that where your hand ever rests? if it's a place that frequently has contact with your hands or some other body part, it's possible that your dirt and stuff is rubbing off onto it. in that case, you should be able to just clean it off or if the finish is wearing, repolish it a little, so i wouldn't worry if it's that.

Yes its where my thumb on fretting hand would be resting how would I do both of those
is the maple finished?

If it isn't, it will age a blackish colour around sweat and such.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Maple gets unclean and that happens. You can avoid it by wiping your board and strings down each time you finish playing, and washing your hands before you play (which is something I'd recommend doing regardless of what your instrument is made of anyway).