Not my kind of music but the lyric writing is really good looove that line "you should learn to shut your mouth and listen" or however you phrase it sorry! Good track man. you got my myspace support too! woot!
Quote by bomernee
Not my kind of music but the lyric writing is really good looove that line "you should learn to shut your mouth and listen" or however you phrase it sorry! Good track man. you got my myspace support too! woot!

Thanks for the support!!
Yeah its a nice little line;"You should learn to shut your mouth and speak when spoken to"
Awesome work dude! Maybe the levels need lowered a bit but otherwise pretty good!
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Great feel from the start, vocals sound tops and the drums are nice! The chorus/slower section immeditely after really doesn't seem to fit with the sudden tempo change, maybe start off at the previous tempo and then bring it down? The chill break at 1:40 is real nice too and builds back up really well. Quality of the mix is tops though, throughout. Lyrics sounded good too, nothing stuck out as being iffy :P Nice work!
Hey, sounds really good - very pro production and everything. I like the melodies and it gives a unique spin on a classic sound so well done for that too. Great vocals and all instrumentation - not much else to say but get it out there and guage the public reaction!