i really need summer and its cleansing capabilities. i really need people to understand that my affection is intense, and once lost, it's irretrievable. i really need to fix everything. someone will get this, right?

yes there's something wrong with me
you have a problem too
my venom ejects before i can rein myself in
i hurt people i "love" and nothing satisfies me as much
or as sickeningly as loss

you don't realize you can damage
everything, don't see yourself as a threat
how much you've already wounded
what you overlook to see yourself
shining in the best possible spotlight

we clash and **** up like this
because neither of us wants to set it right

can't we agree to give in for a moment?
i'll shatter the windows and scream at you
for being so unloving, a misunderstanding bitch
grab you by your throat and kiss you with rage

you can pick up the knife like you've always wanted
kiss me back and rush it straight into my belly
then shove me away and go home

whether we act out this fantasy or not, the result's the same:

you leave me bleeding, i leave you hurt.
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn

Maybe you should focus on transmitting that anger and frustration in a more subtle way.
Holding someone by their neck and explicitly singing it, it doesnt sounds so interesting.

"Your senses get disrupted as my grip get carried away
My feelings are dispair"

Something like that.
It isn't a song, and you provided something trite. Not trying to be a dick but I don't post here so that I can alter the piece, I do so so as to provide people with work that they can relate to, and I read others' works for the same reason.
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn