Poll: Drank alone?
Poll Options
View poll results: Drank alone?
I have drank alone.
235 63%
I haven't drank alone.
105 28%
I haven't lost my alcohol virginity yet.
35 9%
Voters: 375.
Page 1 of 4
Have you ever drank alone? I dont mean just had a beer, i mean had a few or gotten drunk alone.

I havent, drinking is just a social thing for me.

poll on 'er way.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I like drinking alone. Not in the "get so drunk you don't remember anything" kind of way, but in the "have a couple glasses of scotch and enjoy the buzz" kind of way.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by rjdusa
I like drinking alone. Not in the "get so drunk you don't remember anything" kind of way, but in the "have a couple glasses of scotch and enjoy the buzz" kind of way.

My thoughts exactly
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I don't drink and I don't ever intend to.

inb4 people call me an elitist prick or a pussy
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
One or two when the off license has a deal on a decent ale, but never enough to actually get drunk. It's largely just because I enjoy beer though.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I online drink alone

EDIT: only**

I don't know how I made that typo.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at May 5, 2011,
Hell yeah. Its relaxing as ****.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Yeah, it was early at night I wanted to stay up a little later so I drank a little and played some video games.
It was a good buzz
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I drink alone all the time. It's badass, just ask George Thorogood.
Quote by rjdusa

Usually this. I have once or twice felt really depressed and drunk a bit too much alone, but I don't see the problem with just having one or two.

Which is what I'm doing now

muledit: Also drunk, not drank
/grammar nazi
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at May 5, 2011,
I'm not sure I could not drink alone. The only time I've ever drank was alone, and I feel far too uncomfortable around the majority of other people to drink with others.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at May 5, 2011,
I do it every once in a while. It usually leads to me playing Counter-Strike.
ಠ_ಠ
No, but I did go through a short phase where I would go to parties and isolate myself - drinking myself into depression trying to kill sad feelings. Those were some bad parties.
Not so much now but when I was single there was nothing better than getting drunk and playing some guitar,perfect combo
I drink alone too often for someone my age. I should really try and stop considering alcoholism is pretty common on both sides of my family.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
I drink alone too often for someone my age. I should really try and stop considering alcoholism is pretty common on both sides of my family.

Yeah, alcoholism is pretty common amongst my family too, which is why I quickly changed my drinking habits. As is good for now.
Just once, I had a pretty bad day and decided to drink away my sorrows like they do on TV.

It didn't work, and I woke up in my dog's bed. I won't be doing that ever again.
e-single
I tried once but it wasn't the same, one time I was really drunk and got dropped off at home so I was drunk alone.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Wow... If I didn't have a final at 10:00 tomorrow, I would get shit faced right now just because I feel a little down. This is bad.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The first few times I got drunk I was alone. It's much more fun to get drunk with people, but drinking alone is still satisfying.

I don't understand why people look down on you if you say you've drank alone.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yeah, once in a while it's nice to just chill out and get nice and drunk all by myself. I still think alcohol is more fun with other people, though.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
A few times, usually to take the edge off when I'm feeling particularly stressed. I've also gotten drunk to write papers before, mostly philosophy.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by rjdusa

Is it sad that I saw this thread and thought of you?
No, but I intend to sometime, if only to try it out.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by JayT44
The first few times I got drunk I was alone. It's much more fun to get drunk with people, but drinking alone is still satisfying.

I don't understand why people look down on you if you say you've drank alone.

Depends on what your looking for. Drinking with others is great fun, but drinking alone can be very relaxing. I enjoy both, just depends on which one I want at the time.

EDIT:
Quote by geanes
Is it sad that I saw this thread and thought of you?

Since I'm pretty sure I'm the only person on here that you know drinks on a regular basis, not really. >_>
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Last edited by rjdusa at May 5, 2011,
Every time there's beerin the fridge that's mine, and I'm not saving it for a special occasion I get drunk.
Quote by Das_Skittles
A few times, usually to take the edge off when I'm feeling particularly stressed. I've also gotten drunk to write papers before, mostly philosophy.

I hear that. Once I drank a lot of whiskey, wrote a very bizarre rambling essay on God and religion and shit like that in notepad, then read the Bible until I fell asleep. I'm not religious at all, by the way, which makes it even weirder.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Page 1 of 4