I have been searching for left handed V shapes for awhile, and have only found a few, and I was hoping you guys could help me (and the other lefties of UG) find some. It would be greatly appreciated!
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
You could always get a righty and Hendrix it up
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
I honestly don't like doing that, I've tried and it bugs me
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Not any brand really, I just would like see what's out there so I can see what I would like the most. I generally like more pointed V's, but some of the standard rounded Vs are still cool
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by rgrockr

Watch my stream?
Last edited by lefthandedkid at May 6, 2011,
forgive my bump of this, but I would seriously appreciate some help this
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by rgrockr

Watch my stream?
I'm in the EXACT same boat as you, man. I ended up getting a Schecter Damien Elite, because I pretty much just gave up on it. xD Agile makes some lefty Rhoads-style Vs, the Reapers, and Jackson makes the RR1 in lefty but that's $2500. Warmoth makes lefty Gibson and Rhoads Vs too, if you don't mind putting it together yourself. I wanted a Schecter Hellraiser V1, they came in lefty, but they stopped making those altogether this year(JUST AS I GET THE FREAKIN' MONEY...xD), so you'd have to either search like hell or buy used. Unfortunately I don't know anyone who makes King Vs in lefty though. =/ Best of luck, man!
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Schecter has the lefty Gary Holt now, I believe, it's like 1k to 1.3k.

my only issue is lack of a tone knob.
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by rgrockr

Watch my stream?