Any opinions? i was on premiereguitar.com and i saw this article about Duff McKagan and since i was bored i read it. So I heard he uses a Sparrow guitar (and ive never heard of them) and im shopping for a new guitar (wanted a good gibson lp) but this kinda caught my eye. i know shipping is gunna suck and all, but im curious all the same.
i was looking at the rat rod boss or the pro, which unless im mistaken is the same with just different pups and im completely ok with swapping them.

any opinions help!
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Sparrow's from around Vancouver, Canada. IIRC, they are built in their factory in Asia and finished here in Canada. I see some floating around Craigslist every so often for pretty decent prices. From what I can tell, people generally like them, though they're probably not quite at the same level as USA Gibsons or MIJ Tokais. It's all personal preference though. Not sure if the build quality is any different betweent the Pro and Boss models, but if Kent Armstrongs aren't your thing, then get the Pro and switch them out for your choice.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
ok. i wonder how good the build is and it really sucks that i cant try one out
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Could do what I plan to do (hopefully) in a few weeks, just buy it, and see if you like it, it's not like you can't go turn around and sell it if you don't like it.
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
Yea I guess but that requires much more work. Someone may not buy a brand that isn't a Gibson or a fender if you know what I mean.
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Interesting guitars...thanks for putting them on my radar!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!