Page 1 of 3
Ah yes, those long repressed memories we'd love to forget but can't.

I remember back in... 4th grade.

Yes, 4th grade.

School was ending so we did the usual.

get ready to leave.

place our chairs upside down on the desks.

wait for the principal to dismiss school for the dismiss the school.

Well, what happened?

Principal dismiss school like usual and everyone left for the day.

Except for me.

the strap of my backpack had gotten stuck on my upturned chair on my desk somehow while I was waiting.

I called for help and everyone just walked out of the room.

I kept asking and the room just kept emptying.

soon, I was alone, calling for help whilst trying to free myself, watching as the numbers dwindle down through the doors.

I thought I was going to get locked in the school.

And then it hit me! I just needed to take my backpack off. As soon as I take it off, it drops to the floor, seemingly freed from the chair.

I made my way out of the room and into the hall, now pretty much empty and made for the doors towards the buses.

I made it to the buses barely in time but god that was scary as ****.

Why the **** did nobody help me!?!??!??

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
TS, that's a really good story

But don't make me unrepress my childhood.

EDIT: Also, TERRORFYING!
Terrifying*

Quote by CrossBack7

When I was 6 or 7, my parents left me alone at home for the first time...

so I did as they told me, lock the door and don't let anyone in...
be in bed by 9 etc...

So cuz of the bad-ass child I was, I decided to watch TV instead of stay in my room and do my homework...

...all of a sudden a really big locust flies into the living room, and lands right next to me on the couch, exactly where I put the remote...

...needless to say, I shat my pants and cried like a girl.

AEDIT: Moral of the story,
If you're gonna try to be bad-ass, close the windows
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at May 6, 2011,
the first time i did my homework back on the 5th grade, first time i did the homerwork the teacher claped and the whole class clapped, let's just say i didn't do homework again so soon xD...
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
I think anyone know this one:
You are maybe 6 years old.
You are with one of you parents in some large puplic place like a super marked or maybe a theme park.
For a short moment you loose your parents out of sight and for about six seconds your are struck by sheer terror.
AHHHHH I AM LOST! Oh wait, there they are....
Alright people, Move along - there is nothing to see.
"Or so you think..."
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Begging for food

Share your stories and make us sad, Ian.

Quote by CrossBack7

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Momentosis

Share your stories and make us sad, Ian.

I don't wanna be an attention whore
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I don't wanna be an attention whore

Not an attention ***** when people ask for it.

Quote by CrossBack7
when I was like 8 or 9, I was bombing the huge hill we lived on on my brother's new longboard and i hit a MASSIVE rock, needless to say I went airborn. I scraped my face up pretty bad, but I felt like the terminator 3/4 of the way through the movie o_o.

I HAVE NO FACE
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by Momentosis
Not an attention ***** when people ask for it.

You already know the story
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
lol i came with my lil sister home earlier from church no1 was in.... my mom and dad told us to lock the door so we did it, some1 ringed the door, when i went to see there was no one, some1 knocked the back door when i went to see no1... then the window of the dinner room starts making noise, i call my mom and tell her some1 is breaking in she said that it would be nothing xD... i grab my starwars plastic sword and go run to hit the shadow that came in... it was my brother... i felt so dum i complety forgot about him xD.... he was pizzed 'cause no1 oppened the doors lol

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
dumb*

I remember riding my bike down the road. (We lived in the country) And I saw what I thought was a huge black rope on the side of the road. So I just kept riding and then when I came back it was in a different spot. So I went and told my step dad and he came with me and got this huge stick and picked it up and it was a ****ing 6 foot long cottonmouth snake and it got off the stick and bit me in the ****ing leg. I was afraid of snakes before, but after that I am completely mortified of them.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
My whole childhood! Back when I was a kid, my father used to let me play with a huge reptile. It could have killed me at anytime. He was never around and my mother was such a bitch, she always tried to me study even though we lived out in the wilderness. Then one time while we were over at my father's friend's house my Uncle showed up out of no where. At the time I didn't even know I had an Uncle before then. He then proceeds to kidnap me and beat the shit out of me. Then he locked me in his vehicle. I was crying for my father to save me. I got so angry I burst out of the vehicle and start wailing on my Uncle. He proceed to hit me and knock me unconscious. After I woke up I found myself in the care of my father's friend who he didn't really get along with. It was terrible he was abusive and left me alone in the wilderness all the time. My childhood sucked
Quote by gutu
lol i came with my lil sister home earlier from church no1 was in.... my mom and dad told us to lock the door so we did it, some1 ringed the door, when i went to see there was no one, some1 knocked the back door when i went to see no1... then the window of the dinner room starts making noise, i call my mom and tell her some1 is breaking in she said that it would be nothing xD... i grab my starwars plastic sword and go run to hit the shadow that came in... it was my brother... i felt so dum i complety forgot about him xD.... he was pizzed 'cause no1 oppened the doors lol

Quote by gutu
dumb*

Ohhhh ok, you meant "dumb" right there. That totally makes the post legible...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Ahhh, Fuck.

All the other stories beat the shit out of my stories of the numerous times my dad almost went to jail for nothing, just what some bitch told the police.

I feel ashamed
When I was 8-9 I saw "The Exorcist" for the first time, and afterwards (nights, all of them!) I was convinced that THAT Bitch was residing in my closet. The worst thing was that the frame was slightly warped and the door wouldn't stay shut. There was always just enough gap for someone (or thing) to peek thru!
Arguing on the Internet is a lot like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded
Arguing on the Internet is a lot like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded

+1

I was fishing with my father at a reservoir near our house. Being a little kid, i was enjoying playing and looking under rocks and such and i find this really interesting creature under one rock. I'm squatting down, with my face about two inches from this animal. I wasn't sure what it was, but then i noticed two snapped in half fish floating in a small pool next to it. I had mistaken the shell for part of the rock in the darkness and i realized i was face to face with an enormous snapping turtle!
I played Resident Evil 2 at night, by myself, when I was 10 years old... I haven't played a RE game at night since then.

That was 13 years ago.
When i was ten i liked the girl that sitted right by my side first time i went to talk with her, she and her friends made fun of me :{ so i became a jerk and start beating the crap of every guy that annoyed me, then they started to say i was a gangsta :/ then i went back to the guy that sleeps on the class and somehow never funks...

Quote by Faux
I was fishing with my father at a reservoir near our house. Being a little kid, i was enjoying playing and looking under rocks and such and i find this really interesting creature under one rock. I'm squatting down, with my face about two inches from this animal. I wasn't sure what it was, but then i noticed two snapped in half fish floating in a small pool next to it. I had mistaken the shell for part of the rock in the darkness and i realized i was face to face with an enormous snapping turtle!

Holy shit!

How much food did your bowels decide to force out?
Quote by gutu
When i was ten i liked the girl that sitted right by my side first time i went to talk with her, she and her friends made fun of me :{ so i became a jerk and start beating the crap of every guy that annoyed me, then they started to say i was a gangsta :/ then i went back to the guy that sleeps on the class and somehow never funks...

He never funks, huh? That's cool.

Your stories are so god damn interesting. Please tell me more.
i went to ive in africa and i'm a 20/20 student that still sleeps on class... the diference... there are some guys dumber than me xDDDDDDDDDDDDD...

i'm screwd i have a test in 3 hours and i haven't opened the book to study

Quote by gutu

Say whaaaaaa?

AEDIT:
Quote by Faux
Quite a healthy amount, let me tell you. Honestly though, its actually more 'terrorfying' thinking about it now, realizing how close i was to extreme facial disfigurement!

Just laugh it off man, just laugh it off
I've been in two fires and trapped in several elevators. a few of my family members attempted suicide in front of me, general violence. I was more adrenaline filled than scared. everyone else froze and I was forced to intervene at times.
now i've gotta say that i made up all those stories so that dumbs like me read them and waste their time...

i'm retarded read my signature...

now i've gotta say they were true but i'm stupid and i'm just bored..

Quote by gutu
dumb*

There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Seriously you may be the worst UG'er, although I'll give you some room because you're such a nubile little thing.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by King Twili

C'mon, he's an '11er...give him some slack

AEDIT: Yep you @gutu

Just don't double post, if you want to correct something go to edit at the bottom right corner of your post.
Double posting might get you banned.
^me?

Well there's your problem..
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
wow amazing i'm 15...

Quote by gutu
wow amazing i'm 15...

Just chillllll and don't say as much. Better to learn now while we're being nice. Also, Grammar. Use it.

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Page 1 of 3