i used to go to gc pretty much every day to check on one thing and another, but these days my go-to music sites are musiciansfriend and maurysmusic.com - oh, and laguitarsales.com when i want to check on larrivees or the other brands they carry. i also end up at zzounds and americanmusical at least once a week.

i think one of the main reasons i stopped going to gc as much is that they carry several less brands than mf, and those brands are brands i particularly like or am interested in.

so what are your go-to online music stores?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Got to be the new beginner learning website i found

link removed

It only launched last sunday with a beginner series but its the best i hav ever seen, and its all free!
when i posted this, i meant to ask what your favorite online guitar store was, but in my still-asleep state, i simply asked about sites. if we're talking about sites rather than stores, i'd say this site, agf and mf are the top three i visit.

btw, what ARE your favorite online guitar stores?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
I've used MF recently. I prefer it over GC since it does not charge tax and they have free shipping on everything. Plus they have competitive prices. Most of the stuff I bought from them are accessories (strings, cables, etc.).
ya I like musicians friend because they seem to carry absolutly everything, but I like sweetwater because you can see the actual guitar you are buying (and choose between several) instead of just stock photos.
Check out "thelastplaceyoulook" on YouTube, iTunes and [url="http://facebook.com/thelastplaceyoulook
"]Facebook
Sweetwater used to throw candy in with all my orders now that's customer service lol. I like Musicians Friend best thow.
ROCK'N 6 STRINGS GRINDING PICKS INTO POWDER
i hadn't seen this feature on sweetwater - i'm checking there now, and i see it for some of the higher priced models, although not all. that's pretty cool.

Quote by 1500 meanstreak
ya I like musicians friend because they seem to carry absolutly everything, but I like sweetwater because you can see the actual guitar you are buying (and choose between several) instead of just stock photos.
Quote by Skeet UK