Hi All

I am a representative of http://nyan.cat A website that launched very recently with the goal of providing those who cannot afford instrumental tuition (particularly schools and students) a place to learn. Unlike many other website with bit by bit information this site is designed to take you from grass roots to professional and taught by one of the best guitar teachers and a professional session musician Rex Pearson, and he is offering it all for free so that those who may have (in the past) missed out on playing guitar can get a chance to play!

Now you know what it is, let me let you guys in on something. The website is in its early stages and the next stage is a course/system designed for intermediate guitarists it will be aimed those who might feel stuck in a rut or in need of some inspiration and we would like to hear suggestions from the people that really matter, you!

If you have always wanted something explaining/ teaching or an entire course on a particular subject please submit it here, everyone's view will be counted for so please don't be shy! I will be forwarding some of these suggestions direct to Rex Pearson who is currently finishing off the complete beginner series Levels 3 and 4 and performing for local colleges and universities.

We all know what its like to have such terrible lessons and bitty information laying around out there, this is a chance for you to shape the future of the website.

Thanks in advance for all posters

RexPearson.com Team
Quote by rex pearson

We all know what its like to have such terrible lessons and bitty information laying around out there, this is a chance for you to shape the future of the website.

Amen! I am leaving UG for good once this project is done! Such terrible lessons and bitty information laying around here. /sarcasm
Sorry, but the website is far too amateur looking for me to take it seriously. Even if the content is top quality, you really need the website to look professional for it to be successful.
Hi Grant i have pm'ed you for some more detail. I have to say im suprised its the look of the website that you have concerns with as every school/reviewer along with the members who have joined from youtube have praised its simplicity/style and feel as well as the content, would you prefer a style similar to ultimate guitar? More text/links/information presented in one go on the home page?

Would be good to get some constructive feedback from members here, Its still very early in the development

Thanks
If you wish to advertise on UG then please use the appropriate channel and pay for the privilege.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com