- i hate android
Misha

Music Man Axis Super Sport
Diezel Einstein 100, Sparrow's Sons 2X12
HTC 7 Trophy has Windows Phone 7
Misha

android sucks big time imo but I haven't heard great things about WP7 either.
Last edited by hames jetfield at May 6, 2011,
I'd still find 5 megapixels + effects + 720p video pretty good to be honest...

They both seem really expensive to me, but for the looks I'd go for the samsung.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
If you want a good camera get a shitty Nokia N8

or just a camera
Quote by smb
If you want a good camera get a shitty Nokia N8

or just a camera

+1. Whats with all these people using cameraphones as their camera now a-days? I mean, I see all these people switching to these long putters... Great golfers who have these long putters because they can't sink the three-footers anymore. I hate it, I'm a traditionalist. I have a phone with a decent camera, but I'm a traditionalist.
remember iphone OS? It sucked! Burt microsoft does a new update every week so WP7 is going to be better
Misha

Neither.

Sony Ericsson Brick (K800i)

At college they were very popular. At least with that, you can drop it and it'll still work. It's pretty rugged.
And the still shot camera isn't too bad either.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Why the Android hate?

It has a vide variety of apps and games, is not only on a signle brand's phones (thus cheaper due to competition) and the menus and program lists are better and more tidy than iOS'.

WP is good, but is not as rapidly growing as Android. It at least have a built-in task manager -- at least WP5 had it, dunno about WP7.
Last edited by GisleAune at May 6, 2011,
I am not a camera man, I just sometimes need to photograph a text to use it later. I want it to be readable. No need in a separate camera for text photos
Misha

I dont like android, uncomfortable for me to use it. personal preference
Misha

Quote by terribleguitar
remember iphone OS? It sucked! Burt microsoft does a new update every week so WP7 is going to be better
Ah, didn't realise the quality of an OS was related to how often you have to update the ****ing thing.
Quote by smb
Ah, didn't realise the quality of an OS was related to how often you have to update the ****ing thing.

i like updates! it makes me think that microsoft cares of its products
Misha

From what I understand, the HTC UI is a fairly modded and improved version of basic Android. I have the HTC Desire S and think it's really great.

Very nice features, I've never been one for phones, never gave a shit about the random technology on them. I always thought "if it calls and texts it's doing it's job."

But these smart phones these days are just so handy, maps, sat nav etc, syncs with facebook and downloads everyone's contacts/phone numbers, saved me having to import them from the old phone.

My only gripe is the low battery life on the desire S.
i also didnt like HTC Sense
Misha

Quote by smb

I think it has less to do with the quality of the OS and more to do with how involved the designers are with the evolution of the product through it's life cycle. Even a high quality product becomes obsolete in ways designers couldn't possibly predict. I think it's a plus point to have designers fixing unforeseen problems and releasing updates than people who are just like "Oh, I've done my work, now you can fuck off if you don't like it."