i think they blow. i think i made a mistake buying this thing. and plus i cant get my jimi hendrix wah to work through it.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
I had the cube30x and blows may be too harsh. Not sure about the pedal but for me as a practice amp the deal was volume. It never sounded any good to me unless cranked. Black Face, Rec, and that Dyno one are the disto I used. Loved the clean channel with a touch of chorus and it took all my pedals pretty well. I had to really work with the EQ to get a usable tone I wanted and it was touchy, but thats a good thing. Have you tried it cranked? Have you been able to give the eq stack a good working? I only sold mine because I didnt need it anymore and a student needed a good first amp. Hoping this helped a bit
Not getting your wah to work is a fault of you not the amp.

Also this thread is pointless...
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
thanks for the advice.

secondly i was just wondeirng if anyone else had any similar experiences with this amp. thats all.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
i haven't tried the 15x but i thought the cube 15 blew.

^^^ cube 30 has amp models, it's completely different from the 15. FWIW I think the cube 30 is pretty good, but the 15 sucks (and blows at the same time, apparently).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by SilverSpider71
It never sounded any good to me unless cranked...........and it took all my pedals pretty well

1) What?
2) What?

Are we talking about the same amp? It's a harmless modeller, but it sounds God awful beyond about 3/4 volume when it clips, and mine sounded pretty poor with pedals too.