So I have this school project where I have to find a place to work, without pay, for a week. I chose a hotel that is very close to my house, because I want to get work there later, paid. Now to the bad part. A guy in my class decided it would be fun if we could work the together. Yay.

Maybe I should note that this guy is the most annoying little douche I have ever met. Seriously. He's come to my house a few times, and I cannot stand to be alone with him. You really wouldn't know until you've tried it.

Now this guy lives far away, and he decides he's just going to live at my place for a week. I asked him how he was gonna get to work every morning, and he actually said "Oh, that's not a problem. I'll just stay at your house."

A WEEK. WITH THIS GUY.

I mean, working with him is not the problem. But living with him? I hinted at the fact that I didn't want him to but he just ignored it. Everything is already arranged, so we're both gonna be working at this hotel. How the hell do I tell him that he's gonna have to find another place to stay?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Tell him 'You can't stay at my house?'

It's your house, man up.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Next time he mentions it, be like: "Wait. Who said that you can stay at my place?

Yeah, you can't."
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by ctfod
Tell him 'You can't stay at my house?'

It's your house, man up.

Ah, you see, I already have. Kind of.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery

Well tell him again until he knows you're not joking.
OR let him sleep at your house and EVERY morning sit in his corner masturbating whilst letting melted cheese drip down your face. That'll scare him off quickly.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Burgery

haha mistake #1. Find out what department he wants to work in and just pick another so you don't get stuck with him during your shift.
You have 2 options. 1) Flat out tell him, "No, you are not staying at my place. End of discussion." 2) Let him spend a week with you.

I'd go with 2). Why? Cuz if you stop thinking how annoying & douche-y he is, maybe you'll actually find he's just a regular guy. Maybe you'll even like him. Try to understand and quit hating.

If he really is a douchebag , crucify and burn him in your backyard while listening to some obsucre cultist music.

Or just tell him there's no f***** way he's staying at your home.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Put on the scariest psycho-face you can and say "Hey, dude, I need to tell you something... I have these urges you know. I'm afraid that I'm going to do something horrible when you stay at my place. I... I'm afraid I'm going to kill you... Its not you, its me... I'm sick you see... I think I will kill you... I will kill you..."

Then look into his eyes and make an evil grin, it has to look like you can't control it, like there is someone else inside you who makes the grin.
Quote by Burgery

"Kind of" is your problem. Tell him the truth.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by Burgery

There's your problem.

Man up, explain that it's your house, and he can't stay there.

Or tell him you hear voices, and they demand human sacrifice.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
When he comes over be dressed up as the pink powerpuff girl... when he walks in hand him an the identical green powerpuff girl costume and say "we are going to have so much fun!"

See if he would like to stay after that!
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by Geebz
When he comes over be dressed up as the pink powerpuff girl... when he walks in hand him an the identical green powerpuff girl costume and say "we are going to have so much fun!"

See if he would like to stay after that!

Actually, I'm pretty sure he's a closet homosexual.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Tell him you are extremely paranoid and that you're so convinced he's using this as a ploy to mess up your life/kill you, you've set up security cameras, bear traps, and wire taps all around the house. Also, tell him you have a .357 Magnum for if things get really hectic.

Tell him he can't stay. I MEAN IT.
Last edited by AvengedFoghat at May 6, 2011,
Quote by Trowzaa
Well tell him again until he knows you're not joking.
OR let him sleep at your house and EVERY morning sit in his corner masturbating whilst letting melted cheese drip down your face. That'll scare him off quickly.

They're Icelandic -- huge, active volcanos doesn't scare them, so...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quit being super nice and face him about it?

I mean I would hate to stay over at someones house for a week if they secretly hate me, it'll just make me feel worse.

Be honest, and hurt his feelings a little before you snap during the week and hurt 'em a lot.
i know this guy and well...he's a douche like burgery said but in the class you really don't get to pick friends since there are only 5 male persons in the class out of 10 persons (i wanted to comment somewhere but didn't know where to or what to comment about)
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Quit being super nice and face him about it?

I mean I would hate to stay over at someones house for a week if they secretly hate me, it'll just make me feel worse.

Be honest, and hurt his feelings a little before you snap during the week and hurt 'em a lot.

+1

Tell him staying at your house ain't part of the project. He can bring some money and stay in the hotel if he wants?
he has absolutely no right to stay in your place without your permission and consent. if he shows up and doesn't leave call the cops for trespassing. then beat him with a baseball bat and say he attacked you and you had no choice. then not only won't he live with you, but he won't be able to work with you either.

seems the best imo.
I Like Green!
Brah, next time just man up and say "**** off, you're annoying."
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3