Poll: Is this car suited to males or females?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is this car suited to males or females?
The car is suitable for a male.
76 42%
The car is definately a girl's car!
41 22%
I travelled far and wide looking for my lost love but all I found was a penny farthing.
66 36%
Voters: 183.
Page 1 of 3
Hi!

My friend was recently talking to me about his parents buying him a new car. It is my understanding that they wish to buy him a Volkswagen Polo, however my friend says it is a girl's car and does not wish to have it. I however think it is quite nice.

Therefore I leave it to the pit to decide!

Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Is your friend one of those girls on mtv's sweet 16?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Doesn't matter... it's a car, gets you from point A to point B.

Tell your friend to quit being a stuck up douche and accept the free car
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Let's be honest, if he's going to decide what car to buy based upon some dude saying what's a "woman's car" or not, then he probably needs to grow some balls. A car is a car. If it does what you want it to do at the best price, then he should go buy it, not worry about what some cunt reckons is an awesome metric for auto-purchasing, because let's face it - he's probably just insecure.
He's turning down an almost brand new car? Punch him in the face and tell him to be a bit more grateful.

Anyway I bought my boyfriend's car off him last year and it was pretty much pink, so I don't think your mate has anything to worry about. He can swap me for my 1999 megane if he's worried about it. It's only slightly pink.
ROAR IMMA DINOSAUR!

Rawr means 'I lub you' in Dinosaur :3
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Doesn't matter, at all. If he likes the car, he should get it. If he doesn't like the car, he shouldn't get it.
If he's getting it at no cost to him, then he should take it. And it doesn't look too girly. It looks like any other car to me. I'd drive it.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by LordBishek
Let's be honest, if he's going to decide what car to buy based upon some dude saying what's a "woman's car" or not, then he probably needs to grow some balls. A car is a car. If it does what you want it to do at the best price, then he should go buy it, not worry about what some cunt reckons is an awesome metric for auto-purchasing, because let's face it - he's probably just insecure.

This sums it up nicely.

TS's friend requires a good punch.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
There's no such thing as a car that's suited for men or women.

Second, the kid's a spoiled brat if he's whining about his parents buying him a new car.
Nothing wrong with a polo at all.

your friend sounds like a spoilt dick.

Ford Ka is the only car I'd be embaressed to have as a boy.
tell him he's a spoiled brat then punch him
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
All cars in the UK look girly.

Papparrazi picture of me at the gas station. U jelly?

Quote by LordBishek

Your car has arrived, sir.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Doobergn

That's funny because in the rest of the world American cars have a reputation for being shit. Ford being the exception with a couple of cars.
Last edited by Greenie_777 at May 6, 2011,
Quote by due 07
Doesn't matter, at all. If he likes the car, he should get it. If he doesn't like the car, he shouldn't get it.

and if his parents are buying him the car, he should say "thank you very much" then shut his mouth.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by Greenie_777
That's funny because in the rest of the world American cars have a reputation for being shit. Ford being the exception with a couple of cars.

Are we talking quality wise? I was just saying that all cars in the UK look like you need to have vagina to start it.
Quote by Doobergn
Are we talking quality wise? I was just saying that all cars in the UK look like you need to have vagina to start it.

To start American cars you need to look like this.

Quote by UraniYum

Your car has arrived, sir.

Fuck it, if it did the job, I'd go for it. I might change the colour later on, but if someone was giving it to me for free, of course I wouldn't say no.
Quote by Doobergn

Nice fur coat there, Barbara.
Quote by Greenie_777
To start American cars you need to look like this.

Looks like you are jelly because you are forced to drive door-stops.
Quote by Doobergn

Europe wants a word.

If you honestly think you can have a car off between America and Europe and win you're in for a big suprise.
Last edited by Greenie_777 at May 6, 2011,
Quote by Doobergn

Whatever Trevor
Quote by Greenie_777

Europe wants a word.

There is a car you will never drive.

You are stuck with this.

VRRRROOOOOOM.

Last edited by Doobergn at May 6, 2011,
Polo? girly?

stupid people are stupid.

I've yet to see a VW i'd say was girly in any way. Polo's are like Golfs but cheaper to insure.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Doobergn

Hummers are the definition of door stop. If you had a big enough door.

OT: I see more women driving polos, but that doesn't make it a womans car. Ford KAs are womens cars and hairdressers cars and all round shit. I prefer Golfs, but hell, who says no to a free car off their parents?!
Quote by Doobergn

You are stuck with this.

VRRRROOOOOOM.

Lol if you use the Fiat 500 as an insult then you obviously have no place arguing cars.
Quote by Greenie_777
Europe wants a word.

If you honestly think you can have a car off between America and Europe and win you're in for a big suprise.

American cars > UK Cars
European cars > American cars
Quote by Doobergn

You are stuck with this.

VRRRROOOOOOM.

Oh, that's one of the uglier cars here. There are loads of pretty cars. That fucking hummer certainly looks about as graceful as a brick.

Anyway...

...Nice fur coat you have there, Barbara.
Quote by darkcheef
American cars > UK Cars

That's because there are very few cars actually UK made anymore. Not Jag or Aston, that's for sure. TVR still might be, IIRC. But TVR makes neither affordable or reliable vehicles, from what I've seen on Top Gear
Quote by darkcheef
American cars > UK Cars

Aston Martin?
Noble?
Ascari?
Keating?
MacLaren?
TVR?
Page 1 of 3