Page 1 of 4
Quote by Kumanji
I don't know whether I could ever someone.

no idea what you're talking about
Quote by Eric_Fail
no idea what you're talking about

Oh I think you do

But please! It was just a joke! Don't hit him!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I've had this conversation with some friends and I came to the conclusion that I don't have the guts to do it. I'm a pig ol' bussy.
POST RAWK
If my own life was in danger, and the person attacking me couldn't be subdued otherwise.

And even then I'd probably feel guilty about it.
No reason under the right circumstances. When you're pushed, killing is as easy as breathing.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If you're trying to kill me, i'm inclined to kill you first (that is if i can't stop you).
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by blake1221
If they overcharged for a pizza.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Kumanji
I don't know whether I could ever kill someone.

Unless they were a filthy capitalist, in which case 'someone' doesn't really apply.

*insert Lordbishek.gif*

OT: probably only for self-defense or in defense of a close friend or family member.
As a last resort to protect life. There is no other valid reason IMO.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by sandyman323
self defense, defense of a loved one, war.

or if they had become a zombie...

You can't kill a dead person
well, I have to fill my bodybags with something do I?

more serious answer: try me. As Kensai said, it can be as easy as breathing when pushed enough.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
just for fun.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by sandyman323
or if they had become a zombie...

hey **** you, guy!
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Well if he hurt me or anyone close to me I'd gladly kill him, also if he threatened my family or was something such as a rapist or murderer already....i usually love people but i dont see a problem with slaughtering someone if it needs done, theres enough of us already.
Quote by applesforthewin
Well if he hurt me or anyone close to me I'd gladly kill him, also if he threatened my family or was something such as a rapist or murderer already....i usually love people but i dont see a problem with slaughtering someone if it needs done, theres enough of us already.

Well said, agreed.
Quote by blake1221
If they overcharged for a pizza.

I don't know about that, but if they were to bring the wrong pizza and ask for a tip, I'd certainly kick their bike over.

Really, though, I like to think myself a moral person, but I'm sure my morality could be sold for the right price, especially if I were in dire straights.

Now what this person would have to do to me? If they posed a threat to me or my family I could do it.

I'm not totally sure though, I'm just trying to be as realistic as possible about myself.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
If they came up to me and asked me a stupid hypothetical question.

Or if they were in Reno and I was in need of visual entertainment.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I don't think I could, unless there were ridiculously improbable circumstances.
Check out my band Disturbed
I'd imagine it would be easy if you removed any sympathy you had for the person. If you just turned off the "hey this person has a family/dreams/was once a kid" mentality and just thought of them as being an object, I can't see much problem with it.

However, it's overcoming that (the situation that you're in) which would be harder than actually inflicting death on the person.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by tayroar
I don't know about that, but if they were to bring the wrong pizza and ask for a tip, I'd certainly kick their bike over.

Really, though, I like to think myself a moral person, but I'm sure my morality could be sold for the right price, especially if I were in dire straights.

Now what this person would have to do to me? If they posed a threat to me or my family I could do it.

I'm not totally sure though, I'm just trying to be as realistic as possible about myself.

I'm not sure. If a tourist said something with a racial connotation, I would definitely push him and look at him while having big muscles until he gives me money and runs away.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Self defence, that's why I have a rocket launcher.

America, **** yeah!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
If the ones I love were in extreme danger.

Might do so as vendetta too if the one I love would've been killed.
Oi! Me dog Sally needs to drop:

|-4---|
|-5---|
If someone Rick Rolls me, i don't take that shit lightly >.>
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If I felt like it.

This, really.

The question is about circumstances, and if the circumstance was that you had killing on your mind...then you'd do it. I'm a fairly apathetic person at the best of times, and I have a pretty short temper, liable to outbursts.
I like to think I'd never be pushed to killing someone, but anyone could quite easily be pushed to doing it.
Quote by Holy Katana
If my own life was in danger, and the person attacking me couldn't be subdued otherwise.

And even then I'd probably feel guilty about it.

Exactly this for me as well.
Page 1 of 4