Page 1 of 2
Title is pretty self explanatory, what did you have for breakfast? Bacon and eggs? Waffles? Communists?

I had a pop tart and orange juice this morning.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
I didn't eat anything 'til lunch.

I had a meatball sandwich with pesto, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms. It was really good.
Babies and goat blood.

Also, müsli, yoghurt, delicious serrano and gréve-sammiches and coffee.

Quote by blake1221

I had a meatball sandwich with pesto, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms. It was really good.

Holy crap I'd eat that. I'd skip the meatballs, though.
I made cinnamon rolls're delicious

Edit: ^^ Babies are a great source of protein and they're delicious
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Last edited by iplayat11 at May 6, 2011,
Quote by blake1221

No you didn't, Blake. Your mum packed you a cheese sandwich.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Nothing,I never do.Unless you count waking up at diner time and then eating....breakfast?
I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu.

He who laughs last thinks slowest
a glass of milk
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
A Ginsters spicey chicken slice and a glass of water.

I really went out of my way for such an exotic meal.
Egg whites w/salsa and hot sauce, a boiled chicken breast, and an apple.
Fried egg on toast [F*CK YEAH!]
and a glass of cranberry juice
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
i ate a bowl of nails...

...without any milk.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Cereal

Awww poor kitty sorry for your loss

EDIT: to dave
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
Quote by SG_dave
Nothing.
I couldn't stomach anything after finding my cat dead in the street.

That's horrible. I hope you feel better soon and it's always hard to lose a pet.

OT: I had left over pizza, coffee and a cup of juice.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by theogonia777
i ate a bowl of nails...

...without any milk.

that's so frickin hardcore that chuck norris would be jealous...

i had a strawberry poptart. )))))))))
Everyday things change..

Basically they stay the same.
Well, it's funny you should ask.
It all started when i got up particularly early this morning because they were having a student rally in town (oh, the government's a RIGHT mess!) and i couldn't miss this one...
So i got up, i spent some time trying to look for a suitable t-shirt - ended up with a rather run down black one actually - and then i was dressed.
I couldn't find anything particularly attractive to eat in the kitchen so i had to settle with toast and chocolate spread: the classic breakfast for me. But all the bread was rather dismal, the one i chose (after cutting a particularly thin slice of one loaf and changing my mind) was pretty hard and unwelcoming, but it softened down after i had spread chocolate on it...i also had some Orange Juice - i'm not mad about it but it's quite comforting in the morning - and also a mug of milk, i like milk. That is the story of what i had for breakfast.

What a fucking dumbass question, TS. Are we all really THAT bored?
Jason Bourne

I tried eating Chuck Norris, but then I had to settle for less
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Last edited by TimTheWizard at May 6, 2011,
Quote by Ichikurosaki
someones parents

You can't say that.
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
I never eat breakfast. I have to be awake for several hours before I can eat or drink anything, or else I get extremely sick.

I don't know why.
Quote by theogonia777
i ate a bowl of nails...

...without any milk.

Damn! I was gunna post that as soon as I saw the thread, but it seems I have been beaten to it

EDIT:
Quote by TheAbsentOne
I never eat breakfast. I have to be awake for several hours before I can eat or drink anything, or else I get extremely sick.

I don't know why.

I get that. I can drink tea slowly, or maybe some not-so-cold fruit juice...but that is my absolute extent for about 2 hours after I wake up. Then I can eat endlessly.
Last edited by ShadesOfNight at May 6, 2011,
Quote by ShadesOfNight
*coffee and cigarettes*

did you have a Tesla coil next to you?
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by Basti95
Well, it's funny you should ask.
It all started when i got up particularly early this morning because they were having a student rally in town (oh, the government's a RIGHT mess!) and i couldn't miss this one...
So i got up, i spent some time trying to look for a suitable t-shirt - ended up with a rather run down black one actually - and then i was dressed.
I couldn't find anything particularly attractive to eat in the kitchen so i had to settle with toast and chocolate spread: the classic breakfast for me. But all the bread was rather dismal, the one i chose (after cutting a particularly thin slice of one loaf and changing my mind) was pretty hard and unwelcoming, but it softened down after i had spread chocolate on it...i also had some Orange Juice - i'm not mad about it but it's quite comforting in the morning - and also a mug of milk, i like milk. That is the story of what i had for breakfast.

What a fucking dumbass question, TS. Are we all really THAT bored?

I eat twats like this guy for breakfast.

But seriously, I had 2 pancakes and a hardboiled egg. Couldn't find the salt shaker though. The egg tasted quite strange without it. I haven't really eaten since that dismal breakfast, so I'm quite hungry. I'm stuck at work for another hour though. I need to go to the mall though, so I'll probably get some Taco Bell when I'm there. And now you know.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at May 6, 2011,
cereal.

it was cinnamon-like.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Page 1 of 2