Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, I'm 15 and about 4 months, and I want piercings, but my parents won't let me get them. All I want at the minute are snakebites and a labret. Is there a way that I can convince them to let me, or should I just wait till I'm 16. My friends have piercings too
wait it out.

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
Bitch and moan and say "BUT THIS IS WHO I AM"

Tear up profusely, slam your bedroom door shut, and whine about how they don't understand.
Quote by JD2k9
Hey guys, I'm 15 and about 4 months, and I want piercings, but my parents won't let me get them. All I want at the minute are snakebites and a labret. Is there a way that I can convince them to let me, or should I just wait till I'm 16. My friends have piercings too

So you're getting piercings because your friends have them?
>get piercings
>don't have to convince parents anymore
>problem parents?

or you could not get piercings and join the master race.

No wait you can't because you want piercings to be like your friends. We can't accept that mindset.
Conformist.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
you have been alive for 15 years and thinking for yourself for maybe 5 of them at most
wait a couple more years and if you still want them youll be able to get 60+ years of enjoyment out of them
signed,
your favorite poster
you can't legally go and get pierced in the UK without parental consent until you're 16 and can proove it. So unless you've got a student ID or something it's hard anyway. I'm 17 and i've only just managed to convince them to let me get my Labret done. I strictly-speaking don't need their permission, but i don't want to upset those whose house i still live in.

also snakesbites AND a labret would look stupid IMHO

don't overdo it dear, you'll never get a job looking like that. It's hard enough with a flesh tunnel.

Frankly, when i was 15 (although it doesn't feel that long ago) i can see i was stupid as hell. I've since cut most of my hair off, downsized my tunnel and gotten a few more suits. Don't make the decision yet. Just because you're friend's parents don't give a shit about their futures doesn't mean yours don't.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Last edited by Silver-spear94 at May 6, 2011,
When I was a teenager and wanted to stick metal in my face (back in the 80s) I just used a needle and an ice cube........

....and got an awful infection.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by blake1221
Bitch and moan and say "BUT THIS IS WHO I AM"

Tear up profusely, slam your bedroom door shut, and whine about how they don't understand.

Then post about it on the internet.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Then you are not capable of making an educated decision about this yet.

Bro, it's a piercing. If he likes them, then why not? No need to be so pretentious.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by darkcheef
So you're getting piercings because your friends have them?

No, just saying they have them too
there's nothing cooler than this

but, your 15, your parents are in charge of you until you're an adult frankly, so get used to it.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Want good advice? Go to the body modification thread.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Opinion not valid.

I see. I will take my piercings and exit this thread.
Quote by Eastwinn

Bye.
Have fun at Asking Alexandria!
Guys, just saying I don't just want piercings because my friends have them, I think they look good and I can think for myself.
Also, I will get a job, I want one at a piercers or somewhere like Blue Banana anyway
Quote by blake1221
Bye.

I'm back. Nah, it's just my ears and they're stretched to a very modest size. I'm not some scene kid but if that's what TS wants to be, I'd say go for it. At his and my age, it really doesn't matter.
Quote by Eastwinn

/wave

The way society is today, it's those who don't get piercings and still rock out that are actually unique. Besides, good luck getting a career job with piercings. And as much as half the Pit thinks they'll become rock stars, I doubt more than 0.0001% of people who think they'll become rock stars ever actually do.

So, I suggest TS loses his damn emo phase & stops whining about piercings.

Quote by Twist of fate
Freddie Mercury had piercings.
He was also the guy who dressed in a sequin jumpsuit. Not a valid example.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 6, 2011,
Quote by JD2k9
Guys, just saying I don't just want piercings because my friends have them, I think they look good and I can think for myself.
Also, I will get a job, I want one at a piercers or somewhere like Blue Banana anyway

They usually don't hire 15/16 year olds at those kinds of places. That age group in that demographic make shit employees.
I imagine TS as being like this.
(Invalid img)
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by JD2k9

wtfamireading
Ibanez AW200 ( Discontinued )
Jackson DKMGT Black
Squire Telecaster Classic Vibe 50's w/ Noiseless Specials
SX Bass ( Vintage Series Custom Hand Made )
-----------------------------
Roland Cube 30x
Peavey Classic 30----Boss RC-2
Quote by blake1221
Bye.

is that possible?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
wtfamireading

Blue Banana is a shop, or possibly chain of shops (only ever been to one in Birmingham) that sell pseudo alternative stuff and also pierce.
Page 1 of 2