Hey guys, I'm 20 and about 5 months, 1 hour and 23 minutes and I want to live in the wilderness. But my parents won't let me. All I want at the minute are snakebites and to live like an aimal. Is there a way that I can convince them to let me, or should I just wait till I'm 40. My friends live in the woods too.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Don't do it. You'll look stupid as hell to be honest.

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
I love you BrokenDstring.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
This coming from the person who I've seen posting "hurr durr the pit is nothing but stupid threads" at multiple occassions?
Quote by vagelier
This coming from the person who I've seen posting "hurr durr the pit is nothing but stupid threads" at multiple occassions?

that'sthejoke.jpg
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by vagelier

I think someone even has me sigged saying such things. I suppose that you have a good point. BUT I GIVE ZERO ****S. I'm serious though, I just want to be accepted for who I am. I'm aminal.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Sorry, you can't become a mountain man, you are either born one, or you aren't.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by gilly_90
that'sthejoke.jpg

LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Nah, you're probably better off just getting a few piercings or something.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Look, I was borned as a babby of the wild. I can track anything with my own nose. I know who I am. I just want to express myself. UGH.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Actually enjoyed this thread, well done.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect