Hi there all! I was wondering if anyone out there knows how to replace the backlights on a hughes and kettner duotone combo? I bought this remarkable sounding amp used and the lights had been removed, therefore, I have no idea where they are suppose to be mounted, how they are mounted or where they plug in. Also, what parts are needed and where to get them. If anyone has access to this info I would GREATLY appreciate the help as I already have the amp ripped apart, LOL! Thanks in advance!
Last edited by shreddr69 at May 6, 2011,
captain obvious to the rescue, but have you tried emailing H&K?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
No idea, since that's not typically something that needs to be replaced. Just email H&K about it. Congrats on the DT by the way, my favourite H&K.
Yeah, I emailed them, no reply yet. I've heard bad stuff about there customer service so I'll keep my fingers crossed but the amp is great thanks!