The president can't get a better coke than the bum on the end of the street

Page 1 of 2
What a lovely quote, and true as well.

It's an amazing company when you think about it.

Have you ever been anywhere where you haven't been able to get a coke? Obviously don't say somewhere in the middle of the wildnerness.
125 years of coke

oorah!

well, it's alot more expensive in Dubai, but you can still get one.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I have yet to see a coke in the Rogue's Castle

Oh you said not in the wilderness? My bad.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Soda is bad for you.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by blackflag49
What is this, a viral marketing campaign?

Definitely. Coke clearly isn't widespread enough.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Soda is bad for you.

(Invalid img)

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Of course he can. He can get it at any temperature he like and more fresh (or old should he like that) than anyone. I bet he even could persuade the coca cola company to make him an extra awesome coca cola. If not he'll send the special forces at them.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Trowzaa
I have yet to see a coke in the Rogue's Castle

Oh you said not in the wilderness? My bad.

I hate myself for getting this.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Silver-spear94
(Invalid img)

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Since when do bums drink coke?

not around here, its £1.30 for a 500ml bottle in most BP stations

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by sashki
At my uni you can only get Pepsi

I'm incredibly sorry. I don't drink soda often, but Coca Cola is so much better than pepsi.

Quote by sashki
At my uni you can only get Pepsi

your university makes me proud.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I'm incredibly sorry. I don't drink soda often, but Coca Cola is so much better than pepsi.

only in your mind, my very young apprentice.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
your university makes me proud.

only in your mind, my very young apprentice.

My good friend, have you not had a legit Cane Sugar Coca Cola? Don't talk shit about Coke until you've had one.

Pepsi>>>>coke. I read a statistic that I live in the only region in the world where Pepsi outsells coke.

EDIT: Expcet for the Cane Cokes. That shit is good.
Last edited by due 07 at May 6, 2011,
Quote by due 07
Pepsi>>>>coke. I read a statistic that I live in the only region in the world where Pepsi outsells coke.

wherever that is, I salute you.

I like coke better. Pepsi is too bland for me.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
My good friend, have you not had a legit Cane Sugar Coca Cola? Don't talk shit about Coke until you've had one.

indeed sir, I have. still not a fan of coke.

Marvellous, a really truly democratic company that we can all be proud of, run selflessly by a small handful of financial elites who are very cosy with a number of notable banks, and indeed several board members of Coca Cola also sit on the board of SunTrust Banks. I think it's a real testament to American democracy that a brand as universally loved as Coca Cola can freely and fairly pour millions of dollars a year into lobbying efforts to keep beverage legislation favourable, and that its ill health effects are not publically criticised. I would defend to the death the company's right to drain water tables to dangerously low levels in India, causing artificial drought in neighboring villages.

Etc etc etc
Quote by Kumanji
Marvellous, a really truly democratic company that we can all be proud of, run selflessly by a small handful of financial elites who are very cosy with a number of notable banks, and indeed several board members of Coca Cola also sit on the board of SunTrust Banks. I think it's a real testament to American democracy that a brand as universally loved as Coca Cola can freely and fairly pour millions of dollars a year into lobbying efforts to keep beverage legislation favourable, and that its ill health effects are not publically criticised. I would defend to the death the company's right to drain water tables to dangerously low levels in India, causing artificial drought in neighboring villages.

Etc etc etc

Get out of here Commie!

Quote by Kumanji

Etc etc etc

Can you just not do this sort of stuff for one thread? It's really draining.

Quote by Trowzaa

No, he can't. All communists push their beliefs on people. They're like missionaries.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
No, he can't. All communists push their beliefs on people. They're like missionaries.

I have a communist friend and he's lovely like a koala bear
Maybe he's the black sheep of the communist community.

Quote by Trowzaa
I have a communist friend and he's lovely like a koala bear
Maybe he's the black sheep of the communist community.

Maybe he can change their ways.

Quote by Kumanji

Etc etc etc

I've been reading your posts for a while now.

You're one of these people who has a contrarian view of everything, but never does anything about it. You sit at home being an internet warrior but never get off your ass and do something to make a change - which of course makes you as 'lousy' as the rest of us.
You guys need tobrush up on your Andy Warhol:
"What's great about this country is America started the tradition where the richest consumers buy essentially the same things as the poorest. You can be watching TV and see Coca-Cola, and you can know that the President drinks Coke, Liz Taylor drinks Coke, and just think, you can drink Coke, too. A Coke is a Coke and no amount of money can get you a better Coke than the one the bum on the corner is drinking. All the Cokes are the same and all the Cokes are good."
— Andy Warhol
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Kensai
Of course he can. He can get it at any temperature he like and more fresh (or old should he like that) than anyone. I bet he even could persuade the coca cola company to make him an extra awesome coca cola. If not he'll send the special forces at them.

Beat me to it.

That said, I cannot stand plain-flavored sodas unless they're mixed with some sort of alcohol.
Quote by BumbleBoned

You're one of these people who has a contrarian view of everything, but never does anything about it. You sit at home being an internet warrior but never get off your ass and do something to make a change - which of course makes you as 'lousy' as the rest of us.

You have no idea who you're talking to? What makes you think you can make the assumption that he does nothing to change anything?

I'll let him speak for himself, but you really shouldn't make assumptions about people you've never met. Makes it sound like you're projecting.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at May 6, 2011,
Quote by BumbleBoned

He just ran for office in his home town. I diagree with Kumanji on almost every political front you wish to consider but he is not what you just described.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by BumbleBoned

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/your-city-council/elections/election-results/2011/walkley

Third one down. That's me. I can, and have, been accused of many things; sitting around on my arse all day is not one of them.
Last edited by Kumanji at May 6, 2011,
Quote by Silver-spear94
not around here, its £1.30 for a 500ml bottle in most BP stations

I remember when 500ml bottles were less than £1....

Gawd I feel old.

Quote by Trowzaa

To be honest, I could make a thread about my dead dog and Kum would probably end up calling me a Stalinist.
Last edited by Moggan13 at May 6, 2011,
Page 1 of 2