Recently my band and I have gotten our various internet media's straightened out and arranged for viewing and listening pleasure. So if you would indulge us so, share us on facebook, give us like on youtube or facebook, become a fan on ReverbNation, or a follower on SoundCloud. Just a few minutes and we would be greatly appreciative!

Reverb Nation
Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

From majestic orchestrations to brutal 7 string riffage - Lascaille's Shroud is an increasingly powerful force blending elements of Death Metal, NWOBHM, Science Fiction, and the cosmic sounds of birth and destruction.

Setting them apart even further is their conceptual approach to narrations. Lyrics are a subtle blend of personal dilemma's and ideals embedded in a complex and often interweaving timeline of stories, such as the eight song epic. "Parallel Infinities", which is also followed by short stories of the same name.

Lascaille's Shroud reaches not only into the realms of music, but into the realms of literature as well. And the mediums which they use to convey these ideals and philosophies will never be limited
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
This sounds sick! The guitar tones are really good, how did you guys record? I'm digging your guys's space theme as well. You just earned another "like." It's hard to believe you guys only have 30 so far.
I really like that your stage names are celestial bodies. Also, cool music. ****ed up (in a good way) production. Very melodic, but fast and stuff, the way metal should be. You ever heard of Foreign Objects? It was an old melodeath band with Deron Miller of cKy fame in it. You remind me a bit of them, except you're wildly different and I don't really understand why my brain made that association. You also remind me of Origin, except quite a bit less shitty.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at May 9, 2011,
Quote by Demolisha
This sounds sick! The guitar tones are really good, how did you guys record? I'm digging your guys's space theme as well. You just earned another "like." It's hard to believe you guys only have 30 so far.

Honestly, all the recordings are in house production which is done through a custom computer of mine. I am however, fortunate enough to have been able to receive free advice and direction by some very experienced mastering engineers when it came mixing/mastering, so I had some major help.

Quote by FrauVfromPoB
I really like that your stage names are celestial bodies. Also, cool music. ****ed up (in a good way) production. Very melodic, but fast and stuff, the way metal should be. You ever heard of Foreign Objects? It was an old melodeath band with Deron Miller of cKy fame in it. You remind me a bit of them, except you're wildly different and I don't really understand why my brain made that association. You also remind me of Origin, except quite a bit less shitty.

Yeah, the names are stars in general - we have a pretty solid obsession with the universe and such, so it just seemed right. As for Foreign Objects, I think the last time I thought about them was quite some time ago, let alone listened to them.

Glad you guys like! Thanks for listening!
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.