So I'm looking into getting a les paul. Right now I got my eye on the Standard plus in standard cherry. However I kind of like the black les pauls but without the pickguard. I'm not sure which model this is whether its a traditional, a studio, ebony etc. I can't seem to find them anywhere on google shopping or even images. Can anyone tell me the exact name of the model and or a link? I seem to only like them without the pickguards unless it's a custom. I could settle for the ebony with the pickguard but I'd rather have it without just like the standard plus.

Thanks.
Last edited by MadDistortion at May 6, 2011,
Just buy an ebony standard and take the pickgaurd off, do you have a screwdriver and 5 minutes?
Quote by Bag'ed
Hahaha, any paticular reason why the bassist needs to be female or are you just noncing?
You know, school girl and all that, 14-17?
Man, just get out your School of Rock DVD out and crack one off, don't go ruining young girls virtues!
The pickguards come off you know. They leave an ugly screw hole but I guess you could remedy that by just leaving the screw in by itself.
Yeah I don't want screw holes in my guitar or a random screw sitting there. They don't sell them that way new unless its the standard plus?